Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello Tony team !

After more one year on Sierra, I've decided to go on High Sierra with my z77x-ud5-th, Intel i7 3770k and geforce 660 !

it's not my first installation of unibeast but like the every time; it's for multibeast where I've a lot of problems... I've try some configuration but they not work at all.

But with the USB key as boot all my mackintosh works ! I've try three multibeast conf (see attach) but nothing... and I don't know why. I've this screen on boot on SSD (see attach).

The little detail I have on usb boot : I've to uncheck "set Nvidia to VESA" to boot. Bios is ok, I don't change anything, all perfectly works with Sierra..

Can you help me ??

Thank you !

Attachments

• multibeast-V1.mb
    5.1 KB · Views: 239
  • multibeast-V2.mb
    4.5 KB · Views: 237
  • multibeast-V3.mb
    3.6 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_0591.jpg
    IMG_0591.jpg
    673.2 KB · Views: 218
Hello Tony team !

After more one year on Sierra, I've decided to go on High Sierra with my z77x-ud5-th, Intel i7 3770k and geforce 660 !

it's not my first installation of unibeast but like the every time; it's for multibeast where I've a lot of problems... I've try some configuration but they not work at all.

But with the USB key as boot all my mackintosh works ! I've try three multibeast conf (see attach) but nothing... and I don't know why. I've this screen on boot on SSD (see attach).

The little detail I have on usb boot : I've to uncheck "set Nvidia to VESA" to boot. Bios is ok, I don't change anything, all perfectly works with Sierra..

Can you help me ??

Thank you !
do a search for mach reboot

Hello Tony team !

Can you help me ??

Thank you !
  • If your BIOS options are perfect , then you have a CLOVER that has problems to carry this USB Installer disk to its destination screen-> Disk Utility/MacOS Installation screen.
  • Your uploaded Multibeast config is of no use to diagnose the Boot problem of a USB installer disk created with Unibeast.
  • Whatever you do at the CBM screen is a last ditch effort to change some settings of your config.plist
  • If they don't help , then there could be significant issues with CLOVER.
    • Since config.plist is a cheatsheet to use CLOVER/kexts/Other, CLOVER/drivers64UEFI, those folders must be all OK for config.plist to help booting.
  • I suspect the problem to be inside CLOVER [if you can exonerate BIOS.]
    • To get help, upload CLOVER from the USB disk.
      • If you need the required steps for uploading CLOVER, please check #4

Hello Tony team !

Can you help me ??

Thank you !

Was dealing with this same situation today. You need to find the “dump tables” option in clover and dump the MACH tables if I remember correctly. I’m in the middle of re-installing due to APFS issues so I can’t check the exact values at this moment. Hope this helps.

I've this screen on boot on SSD (see attach).
Try to drop the MATS table.
At Clover Boot Screen select Options > ACPI Patching > Tables dropping > Drop MATS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back