Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Toshiba Satellite S55-A5236 Laptop
CPU
Intel Core i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4600 Card; 1920x1080p laptop screen and 2 external 1280x1024 Screens
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi everyone,
I am having problems installing mac os x yosemite onto my laptop that already has windows installed. I got all the way to the installation test, and when I press the USB on my screen, the screen is black for about 5 seconds, then it shows the apple logo for like 2 seconds, then sort of goes back to the page with the USB, and doesn't go into the installation. I tried putting in -v in the boot thing on the bottom and my error screen looked like this:
unnamed.png

I don't really understand this stuff, and I don't know what to do!

also, a few other minor questions.

Does unibeast and/or multibeast have to be on your USB?

What does have to be on your USB?

I have a toshiba laptop, and the bios screen looks different from the one on the guide, and they don't have the same options for settings, so what should I do about that?

What is the difference between installing it on a laptop vs. installing it on desktop?

I don't really understand this stuff, and I don't know what to do!

I have a toshiba laptop, and the bios screen looks different from the one on the guide, and they don't have the same options for settings, so what should I do about that?

Take no offence to this but if you really don't understand this stuff and don't know what to do then why are you doing it without researching? You have a high chance of borking your system a few times before getting it all working and on a laptop it's generally going to be even harder to get running.

Start by reading the site rules and some guides. This would be a good one to start with:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/basics/104542-im-new-everything-where-do-i-start.html

Then take a look at this

http://www.tonymacx86.com/445-unibeast-install-os-x-yosemite-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html

And finally, being a laptop this is a desktop-only forum so you should be posting in the laptop forums.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back