Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asrock z97
CPU
i7 4690k
Graphics
GT760
Hi people,

I guess its safe to say I am a bit late with a plea for help, since Sierra and El Capitan already passed me by. But before I wanted to completely reinstall my Hackintosh Setup with the newer OSX iterations, I at least wanted to try to update my current setup.

I am using Mavericks 10.9.5 with Clover 3650 and want to update on Yosemite. Everything on my Mavericks setup is working as intended, with no errors or kernel panics to speak of. I am also using a seperate SSD with Windows 10, which us booting through EFI and the clover boot screen.

Some people have reported the update worked with the App Store procedure. Others used a bootable USB drive. The first question would be if anyone does know the safest way to achieve the update. Maybe I should just follow the standard guide and adjust this for the updating. The second would be ( since I am unsure at the moment) if I have to remove the Windows 10 SSD for the time being until the update is complete, or if its possible to just leave it in.

Maybe someone can give me some tips or guidance, since I easily miss and overlook things that are right in front of me.

Thanks in advance!

Not a Desktop Guide - Moved to Desktop Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back