MSI Radeon R9 280x
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Windows Phone
Hi there!

Sorry for being such a noob if I am :) I just really need help on setting up my hackintosh rig with multibeast.

My parts:
-Gigabyte GA-Z87-DS3H rev: 1.1
-Intel core i7-4770k liquid cooled 4.1GHz
-MSI Radeon R9 280x
-Seagate Barracuda 1TB (mavericks install location)
-Corsair Force Series 128GB SSD
-650W PSU

I need to set this up with multibeast, I'm currently booting a successfully installed mavericks from my unibeast usb.

PLEASe, please, pleasse help:)

Thanks a lot in advance!
Kind regards,
Erik

Hi there!

Sorry for being such a noob if I am :) I just really need help on setting up my hackintosh rig with multibeast.

My parts:
-Gigabyte GA-Z87-DS3H rev: 1.1
-Intel core i7-4770k liquid cooled 4.1GHz
-MSI Radeon R9 280x
-Seagate Barracuda 1TB (mavericks install location)
-Corsair Force Series 128GB SSD
-650W PSU

I need to set this up with multibeast, I'm currently booting a successfully installed mavericks from my unibeast usb.

PLEASe, please, pleasse help:)

Thanks a lot in advance!
Kind regards,
Erik
use lnx2mac's RealtekRT81xx v0.0.90 for ethernet and for audio use ALC887 current and optional 3port if you only have three ports use 3rd party SATA use FakeSMC use Patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement and AppleRTC Patch for Cmos Reset choose Chimera latest version and since you have an amd graphics card you will need to use GraphicsEnabler=Yes

Thanks:) -However, I tried that, but on the 7th line after boot0: test, it says: boot0: error. Any idea why?

just tried it, still gives me the same error

btw, reinstalled on my ssd instead

just tried it, still gives me the same error

Follow the instructions carefully. Be aware that if your disk/partition setup is different you'll need to adjust. Use 'diskutil list' to be certain you're applying the fix to the correct disk/partition.

still not working. Some of the attempts resulted in loads of random letters on the screen too

Tried that now; I dont get that error anymore, but my screen goes blank without input signal from my gpu seconds after the spinning thing under the apple logo appears. What should I do? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back