GA-X79-UP4
CPU
i7 - 3930k
Graphics
GTX 760
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Hi everyone, I'm new in this community. I really hope someone can help me this time too as this website helped me with building my first hackintosh.

I have a double boot config. on my hackintosh, one for OsX (10.9.5) and one for Windows (7).

My problem is that on OsX neither Video nor Audio works through HDMI while in Windows it does (with Windows DisplayPort also works perfectly). On osX the DVI-D (dual link) config. works but just for the video (the speakers and headphones don't work).

It seems like it doesn't recognise the audio... :(

Does anyone know the problem? What do you suggest to do?

Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone, I'm new in this community. I really hope someone can help me this time too as this website helped me with building my first hackintosh.

I have a double boot config. on my hackintosh, one for OsX (10.9.5) and one for Windows (7).

My problem is that on OsX neither Video nor Audio works through HDMI while in Windows it does (with Windows DisplayPort also works perfectly). On osX the DVI-D (dual link) config. works but just for the video (the speakers and headphones don't work).

It seems like it doesn't recognise the audio... :(

Does anyone know the problem? What do you suggest to do?

Thanks in advance.

118144-crystal.png

You will maximise your chances of a response if you share your System specs in your profile - It will help others to help you and is a requirement of the Rules.

Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, I just edit the info.

Anyone please??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back