Contribute
Register

Help needed! Stuck on this weird page!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you disable the graphics that way, then you probably won't get anything on the screen

try -igfxvesa instead
Hi, I have updated my efi folder as per what you said, but I still have bootloop issue. Am I anything wrong with the efi or is my hardware just incompatible?o_O

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    31 MB · Views: 24
Successfully installed Catalina on my computer, but everything except battery doesn’t work:rolleyes:

Are there safe ways to update to newer version ?

if your kexts and efi is up to date, should be ok
Thank you! I’ve updated to Monterey. Should I try enabling Apple guc firmware to fix the GPU?

Thank you! I’ve updated to Monterey. Should I try enabling Apple guc firmware to fix the GPU?
there is no fix for your unsupported gpu, have you not paid any attention to me in this entire thread?

there is no fix for your unsupported gpu, have you not paid any attention to me in this entire thread?
Don’t be mad man.:) I’ve been reading carefully what you said every step of the way. But you know when you successfully built a Hackintosh, you want to get most things to work right? So I did intense googling and found something what I thought could be a workaround. And now you told me clearly that there’s no way round, then so be it. Anyway, thank you for clarifying!:)

Don’t be mad man.:) I’ve been reading carefully what you said every step of the way. But you know when you successfully built a Hackintosh, you want to get most things to work right? So I did intense googling and found something what I thought could be a workaround. And now you told me clearly that there’s no way round, then so be it. Anyway, thank you for clarifying!:)
not mad, but i did mention this at the start of your thread and you already acknowledged this :)

Reactions: Kuk
not mad, but i did mention this at the start of your thread and you already acknowledged this :)
Hi, me again!:) I found a device named ” tiger lake LP shared sram”on System info page and currently have no driver installed. Is this device of practical use?

Hi, me again!:) I found a device named ” tiger lake LP shared sram”on System info page and currently have no driver installed. Is this device of practical use?
not really

Reactions: Kuk
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back