Contribute
Register

Help needed! Stuck on this weird page!

Status
Not open for further replies.
should have no real need to patch a nvme.aml, use https://github.com/acidanthera/NVMeFix

trackpad, could be I2C, won't be the same as an Asus trackpad,

look into VoodooI2C or use a usb mouse
Thank you, now I don’t have boot loop issues anymore. But the progress bar underneath the apple logo stuck at the its half and doesn’t seem to move forward (I left it here all night long but today I found it was still formidably where it was.:crazy:

Last edited:
It’s like that I can’t win for losing.

It’s like that I can’t win for losing.
using incompatible hardware doesn't help either :)

but with no files, i can't really offer any help........

using incompatible hardware doesn't help either :)

but with no files, i can't really offer any help........
Um I forgot to tell you that I actually switched to another efi folder yesterday (not the previous asus efi) ....becasue the asus efi still have bootloop issue even if I added the nvmefix, the new efi, however, could bring the installation to what I think is stage 2---the apple logo screen after the installer rebooting my computer, but like I said the progress bar doesn't move forward.
:)My efi and opencore install log are attached below.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    32.8 MB · Views: 33
  • opencore-2022-08-14-050457.txt
    256 KB · Views: 19
Um I forgot to tell you that I actually switched to another efi folder yesterday (not the previous asus efi) ....becasue the asus efi still have bootloop issue even if I added the nvmefix, the new efi, however, could bring the installation to what I think is stage 2---the apple logo screen after the installer rebooting my computer, but like I said the progress bar doesn't move forward.
:)My efi and opencore install log are attached below.
why AMDLegacySupport.kext?

CPUFriend.kext and CPUFriendDataProvider.kext should be made by yourself

FakePCIID.kext does nothing on it's own

agdpmod=pikera has no relevance

-wegnoigpu should be removed

iMacPro1,1 very wrong

this is why you should create your own efi

also you should create your own usb ports kext after installation or in windows before hand

also you should create your own usb ports kext after installation or in windows before hand
But do I need to disable the GPU?
the tutorial said having unsupported GPU enabled also cause boot issues.

Last edited:
But do I need to disable the GPU?
the tutorial said having unsupported GPU enabled also cause boot issues.
if you disable the graphics that way, then you probably won't get anything on the screen

try -igfxvesa instead

if you disable the graphics that way, then you probably won't get anything on the screen

try -igfxvesa instead
Ok, thank you:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back