Contribute
Register

Help needed! Stuck on this weird page!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:crazy:My computer now is completely dead, the keyboard doesn’t function anymore even in bios

:crazy:My computer now is completely dead, the keyboard doesn’t function anymore even in bios
please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:
Hi,I’ve read your setup tutorial. :thumbup: For the input I am using a wired keyboard instead and it works fine at the moment. But my laptop run into boot loop each time when the installer almost done the installation, like 9 minutes left or so. Could you suggest any cause of this? Thanks.:)

Hi,I’ve read your setup tutorial. :thumbup: For the input I am using a wired keyboard instead and it works fine at the moment. But my laptop run into boot loop each time when the installer almost done the installation, like 9 minutes left or so. Could you suggest any cause of this? Thanks.:)
1.jpg

Reactions: Kuk
Sorry My English is poor that I misunderstood the word profile, so I directly passed the first part of your post. But now I have updated my profile.In the meantime I have no idea which version of bootloader I have as I simply downloaded that asus guy’s boot and efi…

Sorry My English is poor that I misunderstood the word profile, so I directly passed the first part of your post. But now I have updated my profile.In the meantime I have no idea which version of bootloader I have as I simply downloaded that asus guy’s boot and efi…
you will have to zip and upload it here

Attachments

• hackintosh-asus-zenbook-duo-ux482ea-main.zip
    25.4 MB · Views: 24
not sure that using an EFI for an ASUS will help you

create your own

I tried building my personal efi using OC-gen X but to no avail, with which my computer just doesn’t boot. And since there are little information on the internet about the build and configuration of tiger lake EFI folder while the ASUS efi works like a charm (all but the touchpad failed to function on macOS installer screen), I guess
I will just stick with it for the time being? The critical issue is that I run into boot loop several minutes before the install process finished as I mentioned before, I did a lot search about this and I think the causes may either be that I did not patch the ssdt nvme.aml correctly or that I did not enable the sstd awac. Some tutorials said it prohibits motherboard from booting from macOS. But I can’t really be sure. What do you think?

Last edited:
I tried building my personal efi using OC-gen X but to no avail, with which my computer just doesn’t boot. And since there are little information on the internet about the build and configuration of tiger lake EFI folder while the ASUS efi works like a charm (all but the touchpad failed to function on macOS installer screen), I guess
I will just stick with it for the time being? The critical issue is that I run into boot loop several minutes before the install process finished as I mentioned before, I did a lot search about this and I think the causes may either be that I did not patch the ssdt nvme.aml correctly or that I did not enable the sstd awac. Some tutorials said it prohibits motherboard from booting from macOS. But I can’t really be sure. What do you think?
should have no real need to patch a nvme.aml, use https://github.com/acidanthera/NVMeFix

trackpad, could be I2C, won't be the same as an Asus trackpad,

look into VoodooI2C or use a usb mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back