HD 3000 1366x768
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
  3. MacBook Pro
  4. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
After a long time without practicing a Hackintosh installation, I came back active to install on my laptop. :headbang:
I tried with Sierra 10.12 but I had a lot of errors. :banghead:
I was successful with the 10.13 High Sierra version. :lol:
My hardware is compatible, I did some research and I saw several cases of success. :think:
I've been trying for 15 days, and I've decided to ask for help here in the forum. :banghead:
My problem is still the graphics, I have 15 days with this problem and I can not solve!!! :crazy:
I am not advanced in Hackintosh, I already installed some versions since 10.5.4, but in the old versions the process was different for the drivers ...
I try many different guides, but no works. :thumbdown
For now, :ugeek:
I followed all the guide steps in the "pos-install" part, made the adaptations in my config.plis on the "efi / clover" volume according to the config_HD3000_1366x768_7series.plist from Rehabman (Thanks Rehabman).
After editing my plist with some parameters of this Rehabman .plis file, I rebooted the system and got the following errors:
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

After the issues I made in my .plist file (efi / colver) by joining parts of these two .plists files, I had these errors and did not start. I had to return my old .plist (efi / clover) to return to normally start the High Sierra. :crazy:
I'm going to post my .plist file (I use Legacy Mode Clover) located in EFI / EFI / Clover.
If someone can get some solution to make my HD 3000 HM77 128MB graphic work on this Acer, it would be a great help, forever grateful!
:idea: Thanks 4 all ! :idea:

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 247
  • config.plist
    12.2 KB · Views: 294
After a long time without practicing a Hackintosh installation, I came back active to install on my laptop. :headbang:
I tried with Sierra 10.12 but I had a lot of errors. :banghead:
I was successful with the 10.13 High Sierra version. :lol:
My hardware is compatible, I did some research and I saw several cases of success. :think:
I've been trying for 15 days, and I've decided to ask for help here in the forum. :banghead:
My problem is still the graphics, I have 15 days with this problem and I can not solve!!! :crazy:
I am not advanced in Hackintosh, I already installed some versions since 10.5.4, but in the old versions the process was different for the drivers ...
I try many different guides, but no works. :thumbdown
For now, :ugeek:
I followed all the guide steps in the "pos-install" part, made the adaptations in my config.plis on the "efi / clover" volume according to the config_HD3000_1366x768_7series.plist from Rehabman (Thanks Rehabman).
After editing my plist with some parameters of this Rehabman .plis file, I rebooted the system and got the following errors:
View attachment 323069 View attachment 323070 View attachment 323071 View attachment 323069 View attachment 323070 View attachment 323071 View attachment 323072 View attachment 323073

After the issues I made in my .plist file (efi / colver) by joining parts of these two .plists files, I had these errors and did not start. I had to return my old .plist (efi / clover) to return to normally start the High Sierra. :crazy:
I'm going to post my .plist file (I use Legacy Mode Clover) located in EFI / EFI / Clover.
If someone can get some solution to make my HD 3000 HM77 128MB graphic work on this Acer, it would be a great help, forever grateful!
:idea: Thanks 4 all ! :idea:

"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Attachments

• debug_293.zip
    10.3 MB · Views: 167
I read all the FAQs, I tried to use it in the sequence but it did not work out. :crazy:
I thought maybe some kext was missing ...:banghead:
I'll keep trying. If I can make it work, I'll post it here for everyone. :mrgreen:
Thank you Rehabman. :clap:

The files you attached in post #5 prove you did not follow the guides and methods linked from the FAQ and pinned to this forum.
Hence the suggestion to start over.

The files you attached in post #5 prove you did not follow the guides and methods linked from the FAQ and pinned to this forum.
Hence the suggestion to start over.
Yeah man, the problem is me, a noob ! :lol:
Thanks 4 your time! :beachball:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back