Contribute
Register

help choosing Graphic Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
many many thanks to you all for your help!

i entered the bios but couldn' find where the option to disable my ATI card and use the Integrated one is...

can you help me on that?

thanks!
all the best

many many thanks to you all for your help!

i entered the bios but couldn' find where the option to disable my ATI card and use the Integrated one is...

can you help me on that?

thanks!
all the best
If you cant find it, you can just unplug the card and the bios will automatically switch to the integrated graphics.

Maybe I'm missing something, but didn't you say you have the i7 2600 not the i7 2600K? The 2600 doesn't have HD 3000 it has HD 2000, which wouldn't work.

Another question: Does your motherboard have any video ports on it? If I googled the right one I didn't see any so even if you have the HD 3000 it won't do you any good.

If you cant find it, you can just unplug the card and the bios will automatically switch to the integrated graphics.

The P8P67 EVO does not have any videoo out ports on the maniboard - you have to have a gfx card even if the CPU gfx is compatible or not.

The P8P67 EVO does not have any videoo out ports on the maniboard - you have to have a gfx card even if the CPU gfx is compatible or not.

you are right, i just found out i don't have this option in my motherboard...so should i decide to upgrade i will have to change my graphic card

thanks a lot to all again
all the best

you are right, i just found out i don't have this option in my motherboard...so should i decide to upgrade i will have to change my graphic card

thanks a lot to all again
all the best
What is you just buy a cheap card like a GT610 which is on par with the HD4000, or maybe even a 630? Some lower models are less compatible then others, so be sure to do your research.

thanks again to all...

can you tell me if the card that's been suggested to me is this one:
http://www.nexths.it/v3/flypage.php?mv_arg=GTX650-DC-1GD5

or maybe you can give me a similar link where i can buy it online?
i'm sorry i'm not so tech savy, i get confused on wich model is right for my computer

thanks a lot

all the best!

hello everyone!
i bought the Nvidia card and installed Mountain Lion without problems!

now, following the guide, i have to use multibeast to make my drive bootable, but i really don't understand which one of the many options i have got after launching multibeast, i have to install.

everything i tried mess up the installation and i'm unable to boot again, so i have to install everything again from scratch.

once again my specs are:
ASUS P8P67-EVO (which DSDT do i need? it's not listed in the DSTD list)
INTEL Core i7-2600 3.40 GHz

thanks in advance
all the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back