Graphics
MSi GTX 970 4gb
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi, a few weeks week I managed to install Yosemite 10.10.1 downloaded from Mac app store on my pc (all working). The other day, after problems mount ntfs partitions (resolved), during normal start I get the famous problem of boot0, this stops "boot0: done" and does not go ahead. Googling known that this problem can be solved by entering a command in the terminal installation of Mac os itself (so to stick UniBeast in my case) but were booting the key UniBeast I get this error: "Memory allocation error! Addr: 0xDEADBEEF, Size : 0x0, File: hfs.c, Line: 784. This is a non-recoverable error! System HALTED !!! ". Trying to pull ssd where it is placed Yosemite I realized that the key part quietly :crazy:. Thanks in advance :D

ps: Sorry for my bad english :silent: :beachball:

Now i have the Same problem, and i see you are using the same MSI GTX 960. I think that is the Problem.
my System works too some days, until i installed the WIFI Drivers for my USB Wifi-Stick. No i cant go in the BIOS, because if i wanna start with unibeast, it says: Boot: Error, but when i start it on my MAC HDD its says the same error like you have.

Please, if you know how to fix it, tell me !

Now i have the Same problem, and i see you are using the same MSI GTX 960. I think that is the Problem.
my System works too some days, until i installed the WIFI Drivers for my USB Wifi-Stick. No i cant go in the BIOS, because if i wanna start with unibeast, it says: Boot: Error, but when i start it on my MAC HDD its says the same error like you have.

Please, if you know how to fix it, tell me !

If you are facing boot0: error after multibeast installation then follow the linked guide

GUIDE : http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-help/65706-boot0-error-official-guide.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back