Contribute
Register

HDMI audio changes @1 framebuffer to <00 04 00 00>

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a same issue when I connect HDMI cable to tv ioreg shows framebuffer@1 00040000 and Framebuffer@2 to 00080000
I think that this issue whatevergreen bug

It is not a WhateverGreen bug/isssue. The patching is done as you can tell from ioreg before the device is plugged in. The fact that it changes after plugin is a separate issue, that:
1) no known solution
2) does not seem to affect HDMI audio

Did you look into the EDID patch/display override I suggested?

It is not a WhateverGreen bug/isssue. The patching is done as you can tell from ioreg before the device is plugged in. The fact that it changes after plugin is a separate issue, that:
1) no known solution
2) does not seem to affect HDMI audio

Did you look into the EDID patch/display override I suggested?

Yes, i looked it and applied but i had no success. it's like everything has downgraded, the icons and text now have saw-like borders and the images looks pixelated. i tired to take a photo... it doesn't show that much but look the energy saver icon. before the HDMI patch it looked fine but now it's pixelated :/

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-10-21 at 17.37.20.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-10-21 at 17.37.20.jpeg
    128.5 KB · Views: 67
Yes, i looked it and applied but i had no success. it's like everything has downgraded, the icons and text now have saw-like borders and the images looks pixelated. i tired to take a photo... it doesn't show that much but look the energy saver icon. before the HDMI patch it looked fine but now it's pixelated :/

You might want to double check your work with regard to the display override.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back