Contribute
Register

HD4400/HD4600 HDMI testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just install clover + kexts from probook installer clover edition

Actually, it appears you used the DSDT patches too.

im using imac14,2 smbios
macbookpro11,2 -> adobe flash crashed + cursor/mouse 3 sec freeze at login
macbookpro11,1 -> adobe flash crashed

Did you see this: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...-fix-intel-hd4400-hd4600-mobile-yosemite.html

??

(specifically, the opencl framework patch...)

That opencl framework patch is not implemented in the ProBook Installer CE yet, AFAIK.

Also, see post #1 for the specific patch being tested here (it was not in the list you provided, and may not apply if you have other conflicting patches).

Actually, it appears you used the DSDT patches too.

Did you see this: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...-fix-intel-hd4400-hd4600-mobile-yosemite.html

??

(specifically, the opencl framework patch...)

That opencl framework patch is not implemented in the ProBook Installer CE yet, AFAIK.

Also, see post #1 for the specific patch being tested here (it was not in the list you provided, and may not apply if you have other conflicting patches).

yes i just extracted dsdt from linux and patch using pathces from probook installer clover edition + and your yosemite hd4660 patch
yes, opencl already patched

yes i just extracted dsdt from linux and patch using pathces from probook installer clover edition + and your yosemite hd4660 patch
yes, opencl already patched

I'm not sure what Linux has to do with "pathces from probook installer". The ProBook Installer will not use your Linux extract (it uses the files resulting from Clover F4).

Since you didn't follow the guide, your test here is not really helpful. You could have other patches in your config.plist that are conflicting (and disabling) this one.

Hopefully, someone will respond that did follow the guide...

patching on the fly

AppleIntelFramebufferAzul
0004000087000000FF000000
0008000006000000FF000000

Please note that the patch above conflicts with post #1 patch. Which one of the two gets applied will depend on their relative order.

Please remove all HDMI Audio patch in config.plist and apply the new patch in #1 I just updated, and try again.

Please remove all HDMI Audio patch in config.plist and apply the new patch in #1 I just updated, and try again.
Don't you need to patch "AppleHDAcontroller" too.
A0C to C0C on the 4600. the 4400 is native and should only require a framebuffer patch from DP to HDMI.
Code:
            <dict>
                <key>Comment</key>
                <string>10.10 HD4600 HDMI Audio</string>
                <key>Find</key>
                <data>
                PQwKAAA=
                </data>
                <key>Name</key>
                <string>AppleHDAController</string>
                <key>Replace</key>
                <data>
                PQwMAAA=
                </data>
            </dict>

Don't you need to patch "AppleHDAcontroller" too.
A0C to C0C on the 4600. the 4400 is native and should only require a framebuffer patch from DP to HDMI.
Code:
            <dict>
                <key>Comment</key>
                <string>10.10 HD4600 HDMI Audio</string>
                <key>Find</key>
                <data>
                PQwKAAA=
                </data>
                <key>Name</key>
                <string>AppleHDAController</string>
                <key>Replace</key>
                <data>
                PQwMAAA=
                </data>
            </dict>

Does it work for you? Most HD4400/HD4600 system have problem with HDMI Freeze in hot plug.

nvm i see port 5 and 6 are both HDMI

Does it work for you? Most HD4400/HD4600 system have problem with HDMI Freeze in hot plug.

i just hot plugged right now no issues. but i'm using 4400 which is 0C0A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back