Contribute
Register

Having Problems with the Installation of Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
IN System Parameters there should be a Nvidia web drivers option, use it, it should options.d show up in clover boot screen
I traced it to hangouts and disabled it. I fixed the resolution. Just one more thing to do: HDMI Audio & iMessage.

I traced it to hangouts and disabled it. I fixed the resolution. Just one more thing to do: HDMI Audio & iMessage.

Use search button and follow the Toleda threads. You're almost there!

:ch:

Last edited:
Use search button and follow the Toleda threads. You're almost there!
Notice that I'm not using Intel HD Graphics. I have a discrete graphics card. None of the audio guides are working. Line out isn't working either. Please help, you are very helpful!

Notice that I'm not using Intel HD Graphics. I have a discrete graphics card. None of the audio guides are working. Line out isn't working either. Please help, you are very helpful!

Download IORegistry if you use the search button here you should be able to find it. Open it and then save a copy, and then compress it. You can do all of this with the top tool bar. Then post it. Also, do you know what audio platform your motherboard has? If you injected other audio options and or haven't removed the applehdaaudiokext it may not load your fix. There is a program from Insanely Mac that fixes some options and is really easy to use. HDAaudio patch or something like that.

Did you download the Nvidia Web Drivers, and are you getting metal support? Top tool bar has the apple scroll to first option "about this Mac". Select system report and then click on graphics and displays. Post some pics of these, you can move the second window to cover your serial number and just show your graphics options.

Also, select audio in the system report and post that screen.

I have the ssdt-hdmi-nvidia-peg0 (ddst?). I do not have the applehdaudiokext, where can I find? Plus, where is the HDAudio patch found? For my mobo's built in sound drivers...
  1. Realtek® ALC887 codec
  2. High Definition Audio
  3. 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel
    * To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
Screen Shot 2017-01-16 at 10.39.02 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-01-16 at 10.51.35 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-01-16 at 10.51.51 AM.png

Attachments

• Eliapple's Hackintosh.zip
    741.2 KB · Views: 56
Download IORegistry if you use the search button here you should be able to find it. Open it and then save a copy, and then compress it. You can do all of this with the top tool bar. Then post it. Also, do you know what audio platform your motherboard has? If you injected other audio options and or haven't removed the applehdaaudiokext it may not load your fix. There is a program from Insanely Mac that fixes some options and is really easy to use. HDAaudio patch or something like that.

Did you download the Nvidia Web Drivers, and are you getting metal support? Top tool bar has the apple scroll to first option "about this Mac". Select system report and then click on graphics and displays. Post some pics of these, you can move the second window to cover your serial number and just show your graphics options.

Also, select audio in the system report and post that screen.
I gave you the info in the last post.

It looks good, you have full acceleration with your Nvidia card, you could try to use Multibeast for the sound fix, don't load bootloader, only load the Audio option for Realtec 887, make sure to uncheck the iMac 14.2 definition or it will assign you a new serial number. Try that and Report back.

It looks good, you have full acceleration with your Nvidia card, you could try to use Multibeast for the sound fix, don't load bootloader, only load the Audio option for Realtec 887, make sure to uncheck the iMac 14.2 definition or it will assign you a new serial number. Try that and Report back.
Still nothing.

My card will work for sound at some point, because it was working a while back. Then one day, I started it up, and then there wasn't sound!

I think I need to get the Apple HD Audio Kext, I just can't find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back