GT 720
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have a Pentium G3258 and GeForce GT 720.

I tried booting itself up without any arguments, and I got an error. I added a CPUID. Then there's a different error. I've traced it down to the com.apple.driver.AppleIntelCPUPowerManagment kernel extension. What do I do?

I have a Pentium G3258 and GeForce GT 720.

I tried booting itself up without any arguments, and I got an error. I added a CPUID. Then there's a different error. I've traced it down to the com.apple.driver.AppleIntelCPUPowerManagment kernel extension. What do I do?

You can add nullcpumanagement in clover kext folder 12, and Other along with fakesmckext.
Which fake I'd did you use? I use 0x0306A0, but to boot for install I used 0x106E0. Boot arguments cpus=1 and -xcpm helps too.
FakeSMC.kext.zip. NullCPUPowerManagement.kext.zip

Attachments

• FakeSMC.kext.zip
    42.1 KB · Views: 58
  • NullCPUPowerManagement.kext.zip
    27.8 KB · Views: 72
If you download EFIMounter (google it) and plug your USB into a working Mac and open the EFI partition you will want to select disk1s1 if the Mac only has one hard drive. The EFI folder will appear, open it and then open the clover folder. The Kext folder in clover will be the one to put these in 12, and other.

The boot arguments are in the config.plist, but you can access them during the boot process. Use arrows at clover/Unibeast screen to select options, hit enter the first row should be boot arg. Scroll to it and then hit enter and add the cpus=1 -xcpm and then hit enter and scroll down to return then boot.

FakeSMCkext and nullcpumanagement kexts can be found on this site in the downloads section.

Your in a Sierra thread your WIFI card is not a real mac card and it clearly states there may be problems with Bluetooth in Sierra. You need to determine in System properties or with another utility like DPCI manager if your card is being detected and the native MAC driver is being loaded. If it is not being detected it is not compatible, period.

It says hackintosh supported, but if you look at the pics, it has Windows and Linux. Can you send it back? They have them in BRCM 4360 which works great.
My hard drive load light is on, but it's stuck on a black screen.

Your in a Sierra thread your WIFI card is not a real mac card and it clearly states there may be problems with Bluetooth in Sierra. You need to determine in System properties or with another utility like DPCI manager if your card is being detected and the native MAC driver is being loaded. If it is not being detected it is not compatible, period.
It shows WiFi networks in the menu but won't connect to them. (I can connect on my other mac)

It shows WiFi networks in the menu but won't connect to them. (I can connect on my other mac)

Did you try System preferences/networks, and then try the options and fix it prompts?

In "About this Mac" select the system report option then select wifi, it should fill in with all the airport info, unless it's not supported. If not it wil only have a brief list of the drivers but no connection specs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back