Contribute
Register

Having Problems with the Installation of Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the last time it worked there was slide=0, but I never set that. I don't have laptic or haswell-e patches either. I did the space bar trick but it gave me the 'Insert proper boot device and press a key' error...

Insert proper boot device sounds like the USB. Did you get in?

Insert proper boot device sounds like the USB. Did you get in?
Nope. I have 2 hard drives installed, but when I try to go to the UniBeast USB (to install on the other one so I can send the EFI folder to you), if I get in, it gets stuck at the language screen.

Nope. I have 2 hard drives installed, but when I try to go to the UniBeast USB (to install on the other one so I can send the EFI folder to you), if I get in, it gets stuck at the language screen.

If your in sierra you can run multibeast on the other drive just select it at the end at the install window, you have the option to instal on either drive. Are both the drives loaded with OS Sierra, or is one a Windows drive.

If your in sierra you can run multibeast on the other drive just select it at the end at the install window, you have the option to instal on either drive. Are both the drives loaded with OS Sierra, or is one a Windows drive.
One is empty. The UniBeast USB just gets stuck at the language screen... (titles are moving but the language screen just sits there)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back