Contribute
Register

Having issues with Maverick installer with Unibeast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing shows up on my monitor when I plug it in on the on board hdmi. That is why I plugged it into the graphics card

Nothing shows up on my monitor when I plug it in on the on board hdmi. That is why I plugged it into the graphics card

Even if you remove the GTX 760 ?

I haven't removed the GTX. By removing it will the installer work?

Had picture for a second and lost it,

Boot loader is working. I got to the install screen. All I need to do was take out the graphics card. Thank you very much for your help.

New issue arose when installing muiltbeast it came up with an error the fakeSMC.kext files and when I reboot the system it just shows the apple logo and it freezes and does nothing. what is wrong with mulitbeast and what are the right setting to get it to work properly?

New issue arose when installing muiltbeast it came up with an error the fakeSMC.kext files and when I reboot the system it just shows the apple logo and it freezes and does nothing. what is wrong with mulitbeast and what are the right setting to get it to work properly?

If the error was regarding invalid/missing signatures on FakeSMC.kext and its plugins, that is normal.

Most hackintosh kexts are not signed.

I have more of this issue while installing muiltbeast I get this error pop up "kernel extension not from an unidentified developer" I click ok and when I restart my loads up and freezes with apple logo and frozen pin wheel. What do I do to get it to work? I done this several times with the same results.

I can't seem to get past this kernel error. how to I get a boot loader and have it not freeze?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back