1. 0
Hello I am running a system with theses parts

GIGABYTE GA-Z87X-UD5 TH motherboard,
Intel Core i7-4790K Haswell Quad-Core 4.0GHz processer
32gbs of ram
SAMSUNG 840 250GB SSD,
GeForce GTX 760 graphics card
1TB HDD

I've adjust my bios to the specs that are required on this website and everytime I make a bootable usb I keep getting the error I can't seem to figure out the problem...I used different boot flags and nothing seems to work. I'm really getting frustrated with this and about to give up. What can I do to get this to work??? Would I have better luck installing Lion and then installing mavericks while working in lion?? I don't know what to do.

2Q==

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello I am running a system with theses parts

GIGABYTE GA-Z87X-UD5 TH motherboard,
Intel Core i7-4790K Haswell Quad-Core 4.0GHz processer
32gbs of ram
SAMSUNG 840 250GB SSD,
GeForce GTX 760 graphics card
1TB HDD

I've adjust my bios to the specs that are required on this website and everytime I make a bootable usb I keep getting the error I can't seem to figure out the problem...I used different boot flags and nothing seems to work. I'm really getting frustrated with this and about to give up. What can I do to get this to work??? Would I have better luck installing Lion and then installing mavericks while working in lion?? I don't know what to do.

Please put your system specs in your profile / sig as per the Rules - It will help others to help you.

Your attachment isn't visible.

Is your error when you are building your Unibeast flash drive or when you are attempting to install with it ?

Sorry I'm new to this forum. Did I add the correct information?

I have no trouble making the Unibeast usb. I have a hang up upon installation. It just freezes and I've tried the boot flags.

I have no trouble making the Unibeast usb. I have a hang up upon installation. It just freezes and I've tried the boot flags.

Set your BIOS to Optimised Defaults then disable VT-d and TurboBoost.

Boot with -v -x maxmem=4096

Post a picture of the screen when it stops.

Good Luck

Ok I did everything you instructed and it stopped here. I'm not sure what to do. Hope this helps.

IMG_0691.JPG

Ok I did everything you instructed and it stopped here. I'm not sure what to do. Hope this helps.

Why are you using npci=0x2000 ?

I'm not sure what that is or how to get rid of it. How do I get rid of that? Would that fix the problem? Honestly this is my first time building a computer what can I do to fix it?

How are you connected to your monitor ?
The onboard or the GTX 760 ?
What cable are you using ?

My monitor is connected using the HDMI port on the back of the GTX 760. Could that be an issue or do I have to connect it to the mother board?

My monitor is connected using the HDMI port on the back of the GTX 760. Could that be an issue or do I have to connect it to the mother board?

At this stage I would suggest connecting to the onboard.

Boot with -v -x maxmem=4096

Post a picture of the screen when it stops.

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back