Hi everyone,

I´m new in the world of a hackintosh.

My System components are:

Board: Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4
CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K
Ram: Crucial Ballistix Sport DIMM Kit 16GB
GPU: ASUS STRIX-GTX980-DC2OC-4GD5
SSD: Samsung SSD 840 EVO 500GB

Until now, I don't get the chance to install OS X.

Unibeast and Multibeast work fine and the stick was found on my Computer.

I used -v to get the Problem. I will add some pictures, hope you guys can help me.
Maybe someone has the same system. Thanks a lot.

And please excuse my english. It is not the best :D
View attachment 150494View attachment 150493

I have the MSI X99A SLI Plus and was successful using this guide, give it a try it might work for you.
https://youtu.be/CjMXkB2wMWE

Beast Pro:
MSI X99A SLI PLUS
i-7 5820K
EVGA GTX 980
32GB RAM

Clover Install v2.3 r3259: These are the checked boxes that I used for the installation.

Install for UEFI booting only
Install for Clover in the ESP

Theme
BootCamp

Drivers64UEFI
OsxAptioFixDrv-64

Clover Configurator v 4.24.0

Boot flags used:

Installation:
-v -x -f npci=0x2000 cpus=0 nv_disable=1
Post Installation:
npci=0x2000 kext-dev-mode=1 nvda_drv=1

Sudo Commands:

sudo perl -pi -e 's|\x74\x11\x83\xF8\x3C|\x74\x11\x83\xF8\x3F|g' /Volumes/UniBeast/System/Library/Kernels/kernel

Post Installation:

cp -R /Volumes/UniBeast/System/Library/Kernels/kernel/Volumes/Yosemite/System/Library/Kernels/

Benchmark Results :)

View attachment 149816

congratulations, it is rock solid?
I would like to optimize my configuration...you could take pictures of the bios settings and send them to me?

thanks

I have almost the same system:
MSI X99A SLI PLUS
i-7 5820K
Gigabyte GTX 760
16GB RAM

I followed the same steps from the tutorial and it doesn't work.
I don't know what I did wrong, but I tried every combination of boot parameters in clover configurator.
After reboot, clover boot screen appears, I select the hard drive, mac logo appears and it loads about 1/10 then the screen turns black and the monitor led starts to flicker.
I would really appreciate any help
I will also try to get the log file and post it here later.
Thanks

:thumbup:

There are reports that Haswell-EP V3 Xeons can be used with the vanilla kernel since 10.10.2. There are also reports that you can use Haswell-E without the kernel patches now, but still need some legacy kexts. Can anyone here confirm? Does this mean native sleep/wake as well now?

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/to...x-5830k-and-5820k-1010-10101-yosemite/page-29

EDIT: Looks like the i7's should work well, still need some of the legacy kexts, but no more kernel patching is necessary since 10.10.2. Seems like the guide should be updated to reflect this.

There are reports that Haswell-EP V3 Xeons can be used with the vanilla kernel since 10.10.2. There are also reports that you can use Haswell-E without the kernel patches now, but still need some legacy kexts. Can anyone here confirm? Does this mean native sleep/wake as well now?

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/to...x-5830k-and-5820k-1010-10101-yosemite/page-29

EDIT: Looks like the i7's should work well, still need some of the legacy kexts, but no more kernel patching is necessary since 10.10.2. Seems like the guide should be updated to reflect this.

I still can't believe it. I have been holding out for a high end build. This could be the ticket. Will x99 be added to the Tonymac guides and system builds?

I still can't believe it. I have been holding out for a high end build. This could be the ticket. Will x99 be added to the Tonymac guides and system builds?

I also hope so! Not sure if this means native power management is working though.

Hi,
Can someone tell me what this means?

OsxAptioFixDrv: Starting overrides for System\Library\CoreServices\boot.efi
Using reloc block: yes, hibernate wake: no
OsxAptioFixDrv: AllocateRelocBlock(): can not allocate relocation block (0x1A13E pages below 0x100000000): Not Found

I get stuck here when booting with clover. I left clover plist at default, exept selecting imac 14,2 and adding boot flags npci=0x2000, nvidia_drv=1 and chose to inject nvidia drivers in clover configurator (I'm not sure if I have to do that).

I also installed nvidia web drivers for yosemite 10.10.5 because my screen went blank the first time I booted with clover. I made the USB with unibeast and installed from USB and used clover for post install.

This is my hardware configuration:
MSI X99S SLI PLUS (MS-7885 - BIOS v1.80)
Haswell-e i7 5820K
Gigabyte NVIDIA GTX 760
4x4GB DDR4-2400 XMP1
Audio: Realtek HDA
LAN: Intel Ethernet I218-V
Installation: Hard Disk notebook Seagate Laptop SSHD 500GB 5400RPM 64MB SATA-III
Other Hard Disks: ADATA SSD S510 120GB, Samsung HD103SJ (1TB)

These are the exact boxes I ticked when I installed clover:
clover-11.png
I used Clover_v2.3k_r3270 from http://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/

Apparently the Yosemite Vanilla kernel only works for the Xeon 6-core and 12-core.
My X99 system with i7 5820K does not need a patch anymore for 10.10.5.

I set up a x99 hackintosh made by a mobo Asus X99-E-WS, 64gb ddr4 G-skill, cpu core i7 5960x...
I installed the correct VoodooTSCSync.kext for this cpu....geekbench score on Yosemite 10.10.5 is over 31000...but in system info i read unknown cpu type...is it normal or i missed something?

Normal, as no official Mac is having this CPU. It is just cosmetic as obviously, your system is working ;-)

Back