Graphics
On Board Intel HD 4600/ATI Raedon 5770 SOC
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
first i wasnt able to boot from the drive then i used iboot(haswell) and got to chimera...now unibeast pops up but when i try to boot from it with boot flags -f -v -x -graphicsenabler=yes it just reboots after a couple of pages of the kexts and if i dont use -v it flashes apple white screen but then reboots specs are as follows

GIGABYTE - GA-Z87-HD3 (bios f6)

INTEL CORE I5 4670K

CORSAIR XMS3 8GB

680W PSU

onboard graphics

and only one ssd plugged in

PLEASE HELP!

this is the last line from a video i recorded right b4 the reboot

Attachments

• 532092_10201183505338418_890594766_n.jpg
    532092_10201183505338418_890594766_n.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 297
it's not -graphicsenabler=yes, it's GraphicsEnabler=Yes with no minus sign in front of it and it's case sensitive.

it's not -graphicsenabler=yes, it's GraphicsEnabler=Yes with no minus sign in front of it and it's case sensitive.

You do not need this boot flag when booting the iBoot Haswell and using on-board CPU gfx.

yeah i figured that out later on still nothing

- - - Updated - - -

You do not need this boot flag when booting the iBoot Haswell and using on-board CPU gfx.

thanks but im still not getting anywhere

YAY! got threw!:D:D:D i had to intall chamira onto the flash drive after unibeast install and boom striaght to apple installer with just using -v -x... one step closer,installing now!

but...

screen is not scaled right. im missing top,bottom and sides.will the multibeast 1080p setting fix this or is there an option in system preffences for it

fixed display simple scaling option in display settings

next problem is sound

i used multibeast to install the realtek alc892 but it also installs hdaenabler and with that installed my system doesnt boot how do i remove the hdaenabler kext or not install it from the beginning

fixed display simple scaling option in display settings

next problem is sound

i used multibeast to install the realtek alc892 but it also installs hdaenabler and with that installed my system doesnt boot how do i remove the hdaenabler kext or not install it from the beginning

Find HDAEnabler1.kext in S/L/E and delete it.

Why are you running MultiBeast on a Snow Leopard install? It is waste of time to do so.
Download the free upgrade to Mavericks, create your UniBeast Mavericks installer and install Mavericks. Then run MultiBeast. Or did you already do that? If so, post in Mavericks Desktop Support since you are now running Mavericks.

Find HDAEnabler1.kext in S/L/E and delete it.

Why are you running MultiBeast on a Snow Leopard install? It is waste of time to do so.
Download the free upgrade to Mavericks, create your UniBeast Mavericks installer and install Mavericks. Then run MultiBeast. Or did you already do that? If so, post in Mavericks Desktop Support since you are now running Mavericks.

ive been running mavericks i never said i installed snow leopard.

ive been running mavericks i never said i installed snow leopard.

Then you should be posting in the Mavericks desktop support, not in the Snow Leopard forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back