Graphics
GTX 650 Ti
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

I am after some advice. I am currently using the Asus P8B75-M LX motherboard, 8GB RAM and a 80GB SSD.

I can successfully install OSX Mountain Lion, but when i go to boot, i can only boot in safe mode? When i boot in verbose mode, i can see that it normally gets stuck loading the IOBluetooth?

Are there any known issues for this motherboard? I didn't use any additional DSDTs, or install any additional kexts.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Dan

Thanks for the reply!! Are you using the onboard graphics? I will have to rebuild the system, as I accidently changed bootloader, and now it constantly kernel panics.

Thanks for the reply!! Are you using the onboard graphics? I will have to rebuild the system, as I accidently changed bootloader, and now it constantly kernel panics.
I have the same hardware you have. You don't need to reinstall. You can install the right boot loader again. As an advice I always try to keep a USB with the bootloader with a functional configuration for repairing and if possible another installation for fixing.
I'using the same video card you use because the intel graphics of this processor is very limited.
I'm using el capitan 10.11.4 and it is working fine. I´ve tried ML, MAVERICK and YOSEMITE with success.

How did you get the installer to recognise the hardrive im using a WD Blue 500 GB and the installer only sees the usb drive I use to boot with.
I have used unibeast to create the usb drive.
I have tried El Capitan and high Sierra no luck neither recognise the disk.

I have set the AHCI in the bios and many guides and YouTube videos state.

I would really appreciate any guidance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back