Contribute
Register

Hackintosh Support for 10th Gen intel Laptops (i5-10210u)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, sure. EFI attached.
Working with 10.15.4 only, no DSDT.aml in ACPI, only needed SSDT patches there.
I work on usb fix for a few days but without progress yet
Still doesn't boot on my NUC with i7-10710, also tried with 10.15.5 Catalina

Don't use an ssdt from another device, you should make one yourself. Try to follow https://github.com/dortania/vanilla-laptop-guide/tree/master/OpenCore/config-laptop.plist and https://github.com/corpnewt/SSDTTime for help.
Use my efi as an example. If your OC don't boot and stuck on the kernel, look at the logs, if the last rows is about rtc you can try to fix hpet and awac (sorry, i really don't a profy, just my expirience), if you see a lot of acpi errors, you use a wrong patches! Remove or disable all the patches you use first. Then if there are no acpi errors , try to enable ssdt patches (by one) and check.
Then if all required patches (following the OC guide) was applied and no luck, try to fix graphics (whatevergreen github for help).

Thanks for your reply.
The error I'm getting is "18:543 03:079 Dependency com.apple.iokit.IOHIDSystem fallback to com.apple.iokit.IOHIDFamily succeeded. Please fix your kext!".
I disabled all keys related to Voodoo and boot moved on but finally failed.

Attached boot logs

Attachments

• opencore-2020-06-13-151903.txt
    256 KB · Views: 266
I have one issue with my NUC, with HDMI sound, after sleep no sound. I use VoodooHDA. No problem with sound through 3.5mm jack. Does anyone know how to fix that? with AppleALC no sound at all. YouTube just stuck.

If it's installation that stalls, has anyone tried installing onto an external drive with a known working Hackintosh, then try booting the external drive on the 10th gen machine?
Yep - didn't work for me. I have several other versions of OSX as backups on other partitions. I get to the apple logo, and that's it.

I have a dell 5593 and successfully install Catalina 10.15.4 with OC, but usb doesn't work and intel gpu has 7mb mem.
Hi, deadline
I was helped very much with your EFI files. Are there any progress or improvements for the gpu and other issues?
Thank you.

See post #51.
And graphic card issue and other related issues are here:
mate hack
Well thanks, I've been blind...
So I could reach OC picker screen, but no chance to boot into installer.
I always get OC "load image failed : access denied" errors

Anyone with an idea what goes wrong here ?

Need to check the bios settup? secure boot and vt-d to be disabled?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back