Contribute
Register

Hackintosh Support for 10th Gen intel Laptops (i5-10210u)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 1035g1 i5 with Ice Lake.

I dont know but i installed macOS Catalina on it.

I cant get the Graphics Card to work. Its only 7MB.

Its a Intel UHF G1

I only can install with Clover and CSM Enabled and Boot7 File.

Opencore and other trys end with Aptio error etc no way.

How can i get Graphics Acceleration?

dGPU won't work only iGPU on Intel Processors. I believe you have to turn your dGPU off. Could you give us more detail on how you made it to work?

You need remove patches for card reader and remove uiac patches and use usbinjectall.. etc.

Hi there,

I'm trying to install Catalina on my HP Spectre x360 13-aw0030ng, which has the Intel Iris i7-1065G7
I haven't found a guide for this exact model since it's so new, but I tried these files you shared and they seem to get further than I have so far, but it hangs before the installer loads.

However, I did not follow these further instructions because I don't totally understand:
"You need remove patches for card reader and remove uiac patches and use usbinjectall.. etc."
Can you offer some clarification?

Thanks in advance for your help :)

Hello, I have a Dell 5490 AIO with i7-1051U and I have the same problem. I will follow the forum to get a response.

I tried to install Catalina, Mojave and even High Sierra on an ice lake (HP 14 sold by Costco ) without any luck. Most of the time, It stuck at the beginning after the +++++++ sign. sometime it passes that and proceed another 30 seconds or so and fails with an ACPI error.

I have a dell 5593 and successfully install Catalina 10.15.4 with OC, but usb doesn't work and intel gpu has 7mb mem.
If you are stuck on bootloader in open core, try to turn off
Code:
<key>RebuildAppleMemoryMap</key>
<false/>
<key>SetupVirtualMap</key>
<false/>
And it should start the kernel.
Also, yuu need some DSDT patches

I have a dell 5593 and successfully install Catalina 10.15.4 with OC, but usb doesn't work and intel gpu has 7mb mem.
If you are stuck on bootloader in open core, try to turn off
Code:
<key>RebuildAppleMemoryMap</key>
<false/>
<key>SetupVirtualMap</key>
<false/>
And it should start the kernel.
Also, yuu need some DSDT patches
can you please post your EFI folder?

Yes, sure. EFI attached.
Working with 10.15.4 only, no DSDT.aml in ACPI, only needed SSDT patches there.
I work on usb fix for a few days but without progress yet

Attachments

• EFI-DELL-5593.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 526
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back