Contribute
Register

Hackintosh Support for 10th Gen intel Laptops (i5-10210u)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Created bootable usb with 10.15.4
Have intel NUC10i7FNK with i710710u.
Doesn’t boot...
Does anyone have success? Any guidelines?

Last edited:
Created bootable usb with 10.15.4
Have intel NUC10i7FNK with i710710u.
Doesn’t boot...
Does anyone has success? Any guidelines?

I have a NUC (NUC10i7FNH) the same CPU. No luck so far.

Last edited:
Got dell 15 7000 2n1 i5-10210u working with qeci on 10.15 (think it was either 10.15.3 or 10.15.4). Only post-installation issues were dodgy wifi driver (could be adapter), laptop-keyboard support and zero support for audio and touchscreen. Trynna downgrade to mojave to see if i can get above drivers working, however I'm stuck on 'waiting for root device' despite using a HDD. Would be much appreciated if anyone could help!

Hi
Can you put some details please.
Which version of clover did you use?
Did you use fake CPUiD?
Which model of mac in smBIOS?
Any other patches for I5-10210u?
What did you disable in BIOS?

I can't even boot installer on Lenovo C640 with the same processor.

I have a NUC (NUC10i7FNH) the same CPU. No luck so far.
I have this same NUC, and am working on trying to get to the Catalina Install Screen... Any luck on your side yet?

I gave Catalina a try this week on my HP laptop with i7 10th gen. Was not able to get very far. Mojave surprisingly got farther in the process. The installer loaded, I was able to format an APFS partition, and the first phase of the install completed. I currently have the macOS partition as well as the Recovery partition showing in Clover. However, it always fails at "12 minutes remaining". I tried all APTIO patches (separately of course), but nothing will get me past that point. I'm researching the possibility of patching on my own, but I will probably end up waiting for someone else more experienced to release something.

FWIW, I have the following drivers/kexts
  • ApfsDriverLoader.efi
  • EmuVariableUefi.efi
  • HFSPlus.efi
  • SMCHelper.efi
  • FakeSMC.kext
  • Lilu.kext
  • USBInjectAll.kext
  • VoodooPS2Controller.kext (keyboard works, touchpad does not as it appears to be I2C)
  • WhateverGreen.kext

I'm willing to try things out and share my experience. It looks like we will probably have to wait for now though.
Which APTIO memory patch did you end up using? A memory patch ironically isn't listed in your list for drivers / kexts.

I have this same NUC, and am working on trying to get to the Catalina Install Screen... Any luck on your side yet?

No, but when I have a million hours to burn, I'll try opencore and see what happens.

I have a Lenovo Lenovo Yoga C740 which basically boots but I cannot pass the apfs module error 1863. I tried different patches, aml files, and SSD's and just cannot get to the install screen. So I gave it up for now.

Tried OC from Daliansky. Stuck as well. We’ll need to wait for some guru... Have no idea how to continue

I have a 1035g1 i5 with Ice Lake.

I dont know but i installed macOS Catalina on it.

I cant get the Graphics Card to work. Its only 7MB.

Its a Intel UHF G1

I only can install with Clover and CSM Enabled and Boot7 File.

Opencore and other trys end with Aptio error etc no way.

How can i get Graphics Acceleration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back