Contribute
Register

Hack Desk

I love it!. The cables are just too much for me, I need to lie down.

What is the second keyboard for?

Good point, because I thought the same. There's a blue LED glowing on it so it's in use.

It's one of those "real" keyboards with great big clackerty keys. Some folks love 'em.

Also thought may be Apple keyboard for macOS and the other for Windows?

Come on @DrTom let us know! :D

What is the second keyboard for?
It's a USB IBM keyboard that also confirms that my USB is active. I use it for serious writing because I like the tactile feedback, its numeric keypad, and because I am a lot more accurate with it. :)

@miliuco have you shared a picture of your desk yet?. The world is waiting, my two subscribers are waiting. The reason I ask is because the seed of Episode 1.0.9.3 has been planted and I wanted to feature the OCLP, Wi-Fi, Sonoma thing. Oh and Radeon Graphics on Sonoma but we really want to hear about working Wi-Fi!.

There’s an argument that could made here, nice iMac!. Hack Desk, NRed edition got an upgrade yesterday with a bargain 25”, 240 Hz, floating monitor!. Micro Center online lists it as $269, but you can go a pick one up for $129!.

Screenshot 2023-08-10 at 9.56.48 AM.png

6FDCECE1-2679-4019-BA7E-FD1ACDAE7C88.jpeg
DA5DE202-8046-45E0-8649-DAAD710ED51F.jpeg

Screenshot 2023-08-10 at 9.51.04 AM.png

OMG!, what kind of person comes up with this nonsense. The reason I started Hack Desk was to be the opposite to Cult of Mac. In the real world where everyone else lives, no one’s desk looks like the money shot featured in CoM every week!. Embrace the cables and untidiness, revel in the chaos that is a real desk.

Back