Contribute
Register

[Guide] Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro High Sierra 10.13.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
you haven't installed your kexts to system drive

also CsrActiveConfig doesn't look right, should be 0x67

I need to install all the Kexts that in folder “other” to the system? It didn’t say to that in the manual - thanks good to know

Thanks for your help I will try that

I need to install all the Kexts that in folder “other” to the system? It didn’t say to that in the manual - thanks good to know

Thanks for your help I will try that
there are essential kexts that needs to be kept in clover/kexts/other and then *all* kexts installed to system /Library/Extensions (you will have, for example, FakeSMC installed to clover/kexts/other and /Library/Extensions (and including other essential kexts installed to both places))

there are essential kexts that needs to be kept in clover/kexts/other and then *all* kexts installed to system /Library/Extensions (you will have, for example, FakeSMC installed to clover/kexts/other and /Library/Extensions (and including other essential kexts installed to both places))
Why do I have to install to Library/Extensions aswell?

I have installed all the kexts to the system and now my trackpad isn't working at all
Bluetooth still don't work - can't connect to my AirPods and I guess all other issues I wrote about are still here

edit - it seems like after I put the pc to sleep and wake him up the tracks is working again Also scrolling down an up in pages in safari is very slow and I'm not sure all the gestures are working

here is the report file

Attachments

• debug_27951.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 72
Last edited:
I have installed all the kexts to the system and now my trackpad isn't working at all
Bluetooth still don't work - can't connect to my AirPods and I guess all other issues I wrote about are still here

edit - it seems like after I put the pc to sleep and wake him up the tracks is working again Also scrolling down an up in pages in safari is very slow and I'm not sure all the gestures are working

here is the report file
you have installed them to /System/Library/Extensions, should be /Library/Extensions and also you have InjextKexts to Yes, it should be Detect

you have installed them to /System/Library/Extensions, should be /Library/Extensions and also you have InjextKexts to Yes, it should be Detect

thanks for that - how do I change InjextKexts to Detect?

thanks for that - how do I change InjextKexts to Detect?
it is in your config.plist, mount your EFI and edit config.plist with PlistEditPro or Xcode

it is in your config.plist, mount your EFI and edit config.plist with PlistEditPro or Xcode

ok , did all of this and I still have the same problems , after boot the trackpad isn't working at all, need to put the system to sleep and than wake it up and the trackpad is back working , the bluetooth still don't work...I even don't have the option to turn it off in system preferences

Screen_Shot_2018_04_05_at_0_21_08.png

here is the debug file

Attachments

• debug_29462.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back