Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Yosemite on HP Laptops with Clover UEFI

hello everybody

i have hp probook 450 G1 and everything work with me without Wifi .. i buy wifi AR5B195 it work but bad signal :banghead::banghead: anyone have any solutions for my problem ??

thanks

So you have to use the last resort:
- Go to /S/L/E in usb, remove AppleIntelHD* and AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.kext, then boot from your usb without cache and install. If you have black screen when booting to your HDD after install, go to terminal and copy those kexts from HDD to another place, then delete them from /S/L/E.

In this case, you could just use an unsupported FakeID .... eg.

/Devices/FakeID/IntelGFX=0x01228086
/Graphics/Inject/Intel=true

That way you don't have to delete/restore the kexts....

0x122 happens to be desktop HD3000 which is not supported directly by the kexts Info.plist.

hello everybody

i have hp probook 450 G1 and everything work with me without Wifi .. i buy wifi AR5B195 it work but bad signal :banghead::banghead: anyone have any solutions for my problem ??

thanks

Test on Windows or Linux to verify your hardware is working and is installed correctly (antenna leads well seated).

Test on Windows or Linux to verify your hardware is working and is installed correctly (antenna leads well seated).
i tested in windows it work perfectly. The problem only on my osx system

Please clarify the actual problem.
The problem that Wifi signal weak and i cant connect with wifi if i far from the router range of 5 meters
( router in my room ) and the same im my work bulling i try in 4 router same problem >> with windows no problems

thanks RehabMan for your replay

The problem that Wifi signal weak and i cant connect with wifi if i far from the router range of 5 meters
( router in my room ) and the same im my work bulling i try in 4 router same problem >> with windows no problems

thanks RehabMan for your replay

It could be a regdomain problem. Did you change the regdomain to a compatible one (and appropriate for your geographic locale)? Check system.log.

See here for more info: http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook/97428-ar9280-athr-unknown-locale-xx-eeprom-mod.html

Hello. After many unresulted tries, today I remake install-usb with latest version of files and try again. But still has same problem: after using latest PBI CE I can't boot from clover on SSD (even on safe mode), but clover on usb brings me right to OS X desktop without any additional keys.
Here an automatically genered troubleshooting files by latest PBI CE.
View attachment Troubleshooting 2015-01-20 02-24.zip

Back