Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Yosemite on HP Laptops with Clover UEFI

i know, but when i delete BOOTX64.efi it won't boot,

Of course. That file is required as BIOS will not look for /EFI/CLOVER/CLOVER64.efi.

is there any difference from manually selecting boot file and automatic boot?

The only difference would be if you have "Fast Boot" enabled in BIOS. If you have it enabled, pressing Esc/F9 temporarily disables it.

Of course. That file is required as BIOS will not look for /EFI/CLOVER/CLOVER64.efi.

The only difference would be if you have "Fast Boot" enabled in BIOS. If you have it enabled, pressing Esc/F9 temporarily disables it.

Fast Boot was problem, after disabling it BT works fine. Thank you!

any chance you know why i can not connect my iPhone via BT, its giving me error "Network is unavailable", but pairing was successful.

any chance you know why i can not connect my iPhone via BT, its giving me error "Network is unavailable", but pairing was successful.

Sorry... I don't use BT (it is a waste of time).

How to get bluetooth working on HP Elitebook 820 with AzureWave/Broadcom BCM94352HMB aw-ce123h?

I installed perfectly on HP Elitebook 820 and replaced the wifi card with the one above. Wifi works but in System Preferences->Network-> Bluetooth PAN shows "No PAN Devices Found"

I have attached the troubleshoot files

View attachment TroubleshootFiles.zip

How to get bluetooth working on HP Elitebook 820 with AzureWave/Broadcom BCM94352HMB aw-ce123h?

I installed perfectly on HP Elitebook 820 and replaced the wifi card with the one above. Wifi works but in System Preferences->Network-> Bluetooth PAN shows "No PAN Devices Found"

I have attached the troubleshoot files

View attachment 114877

Did you choose the BTFirmwareUploader option?

Where should I choose BTFirmwareUploader option?

Ok, I did installed the optional BTFirmwareUploader in clover installer just now and still get the same message "No Pan Devices Found" in System preferences>Network>Bluetooth PAN

Also, under System preferences>Network>Bluetooth PAN If I click on buttton Setup Bluetooth Device... it shows BLUETOOTH OFF and TURN BLUETOOTH ON button is greyed out.

Ok, I did installed the optional BTFirmwareUploader in clover installer just now and still get the same message "No Pan Devices Found" in System preferences>Network>Bluetooth PAN

Also, under System preferences>Network>Bluetooth PAN If I click on buttton Setup Bluetooth Device... it shows BLUETOOTH OFF and TURN BLUETOOTH ON button is greyed out.

Put you hack in to sleep mode and turn it on. You should have bluetooth.
I see this solution with my 4352HMB, BTFirmwareUploader is not loading at the startup. I don't see it in log files, after wake from sleep, kext is loading and bluetooth is working.

p.s. sorry for my english :D

I know this is off-topic but someone can rescue me from wasting 5.17GB data.

When downloading OS X Yosemite from app store, what I see in /Applications is "OS X Yosemite" and NOT "Install OS X Yosemite".

Is this right? Hope this will change to "Install OS X Yosemite" after download is complete?

I installed on a HP Elitebook 810 G1, following litterally the procedure described.
Unfortunately, whan I restart the laprop after point 14., my laptop is suck on the apple logo, where the completion bar is black, the white progression never start... where am I worng?
thanks a lot :(

Back