Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Yosemite on HP Laptops with Clover UEFI

Hello,

My laptop is HP Elitebook Folio 9470m. I have updated my Wifi card to Broadcom 43225HMB. Since this Im unable to boot into my installed Maverick system. I would like to update to Yosemite. (I have created the install media before the Wifi card upgrade).
Can someone tell me the proper boot-flags? ( I almost tried everything, but perhaps not in the proper order or the proper combination)

Thank you,

J.

PS: I have tested the WiFi card before i upgraded under windows and the card working properly. The boot stops after the Bluetooth adapter, so probably graphics problem.

hi, i need help with BCM943225 HMB, specifically with device ID injection, i don't know how to do it, can someone explain me how to do that?

Hello,

My laptop is HP Elitebook Folio 9470m. I have updated my Wifi card to Broadcom 43225HMB. Since this Im unable to boot into my installed Maverick system.

Why not? Is there an error?

hi, i need help with BCM943225 HMB, specifically with device ID injection, i don't know how to do it, can someone explain me how to do that?

AFAIK, it is already provided by ProBookARPT.kext. What is the issue?

Hi RehabMan,

thanks for Your advice. I completed my signature. It´s the typical one.
I could solve my problem by reading properly over the instructions again.
It´s very useful to only copy the config.plist and not the whole folder to /EFI/Clover/ :=)
But thank You for Your help anyways!!

Hi RehabMan,

thanks for Your advice. I completed my signature. It´s the typical one.
I could solve my problem by reading properly over the instructions again.
It´s very useful to only copy the config.plist and not the whole folder to /EFI/Clover/ :=)
But thank You for Your help anyways!!

Your profile is not complete. Missing screen resolution.

Im kinda stuck on step 10. I'm able to boot onto Yosemite with the USB stick like step 10 says, but when I install all the stuff I need and restart the computer, my computer freezes in a black screen with a white apple aND a progres bar. So I reboot and select verbose it says no mac os installed yet...

Do I have install clover ononto the hard drive prior to rebooting?

Im kinda stuck on step 10. I'm able to boot onto Yosemite with the USB stick like step 10 says, but when I install all the stuff I need and restart the computer, my computer freezes in a black screen with a white apple aND a progres bar. So I reboot and select verbose it says no mac os installed yet...

Do I have install clover ononto the hard drive prior to rebooting?

You should follow the instructions in the guide. It seems to me that perhaps you used 2a, and skipped step 7, 8, and 9.

Back