Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Yosemite on HP Laptops with Clover UEFI

Can we use this guide for install hackintosh on asus laptops ?

Or are there any way to install hackintosh on asus laptops?

Hi again
I finally installed Yosemite and with your help now everything is ok. Thank you very much.

The only problem is the wifi card (BCM43228) seem’s is not supported at the moment.
I want to buy a new card, but I don’t know which is the best card for my laptop (hp 8570p)
which card do you recommend?

Thank you
passca

hi again
i finally installed yosemite and with your help now everything is ok. Thank you very much.

the only problem is the wifi card (bcm43228) seem’s is not supported at the moment.
i want to buy a new card, but i don’t know which is the best card for my laptop (hp 8570p)
which card do you recommend?

thank you
passca

bcm94352hmb.

If you're still out there can you tell me what audio type you selected for your yosemite hackintosh. (for hp elitebook 2560p)

hi again.

i finally got everything working except iCloud receiving this error:

You cannot sign in to iCloud because there was a problem verifying the identity of this Mac. Try restarting your Mac and signing in again.

any suggestions?

thanks

Did you do step 16 in the guide?

hi again.

i finally got everything working except iCloud receiving this error:

You cannot sign in to iCloud because there was a problem verifying the identity of this Mac. Try restarting your Mac and signing in again.

any suggestions?

thanks

Post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

see attached file

The file is corrupt. Follow the instructions carefully and exactly as written.

Back