Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Yosemite on HP Laptops with Clover UEFI

I was able to boot into Win7 using that method
Here is the file you asked for

Use the latest PBI CE to update Clover UEFI. If it does not work, give me boot.log again.

Use the latest PBI CE to update Clover UEFI. If it does not work, give me boot.log again.

I updated and restarted and its still not there =[ Here's the boot.log

Attachments

• boot.log.zip
    5.5 KB · Views: 58
I updated and restarted and its still not there =[ I also noticed that I don't have a microsoft folder in my EFI folder. Here's the boot.log

Clover is only seeing one drive.

I updated and restarted and its still not there =[ I also noticed that I don't have a microsoft folder in my EFI folder. Here's the boot.log

You don't have Microsoft folder in EFI partition disk0s1, but you have in disk1s1 right?

check your bios again to make sure Fast Startup is disabled.

No need to install a replacement IO80211Family.kext. Restore it to vanilla (fresh install if necessary).

i don't understand you. what means restore to vanilla?

i don't understand you. what means restore to vanilla?

Restore the kext to the one that the OS X installer provided (prior to your overwriting it).

Restore the kext to the one that the OS X installer provided (prior to your overwriting it).

i tried 2 methods but there no changing. i installed old kext, now i install a new macos copy but my problem is continuing

You don't have Microsoft folder in EFI partition disk0s1, but you have in disk1s1 right?

check your bios again to make sure Fast Startup is disabled.

Yeah I only have Microsoft folder in disk1s1.

I disabled fast boot and renamed bootmgfw.efi to bootmgfw-orig.efi. Restarted and now windows is right next to Yosemite. Is there a way I can change the picture of an 8 to a 7?

Attachments

• IMG_20150219_020232.jpg
    IMG_20150219_020232.jpg
    429.9 KB · Views: 91
Back