Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Mavericks with Clover Bootloader

Have 4530s and followed as far as i could get in the first post. Made the USB but everytime i try to boot it gives me a KP with AppleIntelCPUPowerManagment. :/ i did the USB right i feel like. i have the a7k06ut 4530s and i did the usb with 2 partitions, 300 mb ms-dos (clover) and >7gb mac os journaled and moved the right files into (clover) and ran the command with out issue for the install partition just when i try to boot i get a KP everytime

Post photo of KP.

Have 4530s and followed as far as i could get in the first post. Made the USB but everytime i try to boot it gives me a KP with AppleIntelCPUPowerManagment. :/ i did the USB right i feel like. i have the a7k06ut 4530s and i did the usb with 2 partitions, 300 mb ms-dos (clover) and >7gb mac os journaled and moved the right files into (clover) and ran the command with out issue for the install partition just when i try to boot i get a KP everytime

Send me the EFI folder in CLOVER partition

Post photo of KP.
heres the photo(best i can do with my phone) IMG_20140711_005539.jpg

Also heres my EFI folder for nguyenmac https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2vunjiuy0ea8trp/AAAir1NNzFTeBNjAPC1c3yn5a

select config.plist
press Cmd+C
go to /EFI/Clover folder
press Cmd+V

Is that really hard?

dude honestly i feel so dumb. I thought it was go to clover partition and place it in the efi folder.....didnt see there was ANOTHER clover folder with in the efi folder.....:banghead:

Did you create your OS X installer partition with Unibeast or with 'createinstallmedia'?

No recovery partition with Unibeast style creation. Is possible only with 'createinstallmedia'...

I get it now thank you. I did use the unibeast method I will try the createinstallmedia

Thank you again for your help

Back