Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Mavericks with Clover Bootloader

Did this before, but like a wonder now it worked !!! Thank you very much. I hope there will be a solution without a 3d app but know i know, how it works.

Sorry, I have a question, canHP Probook 4430s use 3 fingers gesture? I ran PBI 6.1.13 and could not find this option in Trackpad.

Edit: Got it in keyboard shortcut

Edit 2: Everything is fine with me now except the Sound.

I don't have any problem with the built-in speaker but with the headphone. Play music with iTunes and use headphone, the sound is muted after few seconds or minutes. Then I have to unplug the headphone then re-plug it again, then have to do these steps again after minutes... Any ideals???

Thanks

Sorry, I have a question, canHP Probook 4430s use 3 fingers gesture? I ran PBI 6.1.13 and could not find this option in Trackpad.

Edit: Got it in keyboard shortcut
Thanks
Can you please tell me where exactly you did this? May be a screen shot will help me..

Can you please tell me where exactly you did this? May be a screen shot will help me..

SysPrefs->Keyboard->Keyboard shortcuts.

Click on the function you want to change (where the keyboard shortcut is). Then do the swipe instead of hitting keys. It's easy.

SysPrefs->Keyboard->Keyboard shortcuts.

Click on the function you want to change (where the keyboard shortcut is). Then do the swipe instead of hitting keys. It's easy.
Got it.. Thanks Rehabman! I was embarrassed to ask you again on the other thread.
Now I understand how it works, but I couldn't figure out how to program a Three-Finger-Drag of any app..

Got it.. Thanks Rehabman! I was embarrassed to ask you again on the other thread.
Now I understand how it works, but I couldn't figure out how to program a Three-Finger-Drag of any app..

Three finger drag is not implemented. Only three finger swipes.

Unless you have the hands of a three-year-old, three finger drags on such a small trackpad is ridiculous anyway.

Hello, guys!

I followed this guide in exact detail in December of last year and made a banging Hackintosh out of my ProBook 4540s.

Today I needed extra space on my system drive (a paltry 60GB SSD) and decided it would be enough of an excuse to completely reinstall OS X 10.9.2. I did the reinstall following the exact steps outlined in this thread, again, and encountered a small issue with ProBook Installer. After a quick search through these forums, it appeared that the issue was with SSDT generation, and I managed to bypass the bug by doing what RehabMan said: install the DSDT first, reboot, then do the SSDT and all else. Computer boots without an issue, I moved the SSDT to the EFI partition on the internal SSD, everything seemed to be alright.

The problem is... The computer is slow as snails. It's not just one or two extra seconds, here and there, it's minutes added to copy/paste processes, beachballs on every app launch until they become responsive, stuff like that. It is seriously worrying me...

What extra info should I give out, so I can be of more help?

Thanks in advance for any help offered, it means a lot!

Hello, guys!

I followed this guide in exact detail in December of last year and made a banging Hackintosh out of my ProBook 4540s.

Today I needed extra space on my system drive (a paltry 60GB SSD) and decided it would be enough of an excuse to completely reinstall OS X 10.9.2. I did the reinstall following the exact steps outlined in this thread, again, and encountered a small issue with ProBook Installer. After a quick search through these forums, it appeared that the issue was with SSDT generation, and I managed to bypass the bug by doing what RehabMan said: install the DSDT first, reboot, then do the SSDT and all else. Computer boots without an issue, I moved the SSDT to the EFI partition on the internal SSD, everything seemed to be alright.

The problem is... The computer is slow as snails. It's not just one or two extra seconds, here and there, it's minutes added to copy/paste processes, beachballs on every app launch until they become responsive, stuff like that. It is seriously worrying me...

What extra info should I give out, so I can be of more help?

Thanks in advance for any help offered, it means a lot!

Post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html

Back