Register

[Guide] Native Intel UHD630 Graphics support in macOS 10.13.6

Motherboard
Aorus Z390 Elite
CPU
I7 9700k
Graphics
UHD 630
hello can i try same method for UHD 610 ?
your case would be a kaby lake processor, the case is already different and easier to do

Motherboard
Aorus Z390 Elite
CPU
I7 9700k
Graphics
UHD 630
if someone is intresting to use NVIDIA with Mojave here is a tutorial that someone posted on my thread

sorry but I think you can not read well, when I referred to Nvidia I speak of the most resent graphics cards, because as far as I know RTX is not supported by Apple, already latest cards from AMD have, (I'm not a boy fan like you I use both cards) and a tip learn to read, to interpret

Motherboard
Aorus z390 pro wifi
CPU
i5 9600k
Graphics
iGPU uhd 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
I have managed to install catalina on my aorus z390 wifi pro, despite only having an hdmi output. The system booted with a generic graphics driver. Next I tried to activate intel uhd 630 (i5 9600k) with the settings found here for aorus master with coffeelake gpu. I do see a display initially, but shortly after showing the login screen, the screen goes black. I would very much appreciate somebody helping me to get uhd 630 working on my install. Attached is my current EFI folder.

PS config_working are the settings which allow me to boot into the system (without graphics acceleration).

I think this would also benefit others as I could not find a single example of working settings for the aorus z390 wifi pro with uhd 630 graphics.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 37