Contribute
Register

[GUIDE] macOS Big Sur 11 on Z390 Aorus Elite board

It Worked. Thank you so much again from Japan. I will install Big Sur later, and then let you know soon okay lets keep in touch
Untitled.png
Gigabyte Z390 Horus Elite/Core i7 9700K/Radeon Vega 56

It Worked. Thank you so much again from Japan. I will install Big Sur later, and then let you know soon okay lets keep in touchView attachment 498406Gigabyte Z390 Horus Elite/Core i7 9700K/Radeon Vega 56
Glad to read you. The same EFI must be valid for Catalina and Big Sur. Have you used agdpmod=pikera?

Last edited:
I used the one you did: 7C436110-AB2A-4BBB-A880-FE41995C9F82 / boot-args / alcid = 11 as String
and: PciRoot (0x0) / Pci (0x1f, 0x3) as Dictionary / layout-id = 0B000000 as Data
Thanks.

Dear Miliuco,
actually i didn’t change anything including agdpmod=pikera.
and also i was able to log into icloud too. i’ll try to upgrade to big sur tomorrow. let you know soon.

Dear Miliuco,
actually i didn’t change anything including agdpmod=pikera.
and also i was able to log into icloud too. i’ll try to upgrade to big sur tomorrow. let you know soon.
Ok. Enjoy your hackintosh.

@blackdbird
Yes. On the PC I use the email address with iMessage and on the iPhone I use the phone number and I can share messages between them. Apparently it works fine, it even syncs messages to iCloud.
When choosing a serial number, I get good results when Apple's checkcoverage website shows the message "We're sorry, but this serial number isn't valid. Please check your information and try again".
Some users get better results when the message is "Purchase Date not Validated" indicating a valid number that has not yet been used. This is the recommended option on some sites.
What we have to avoid are numbers with the message "Valid Purchase Date" because there is another Mac (or Hack) already activated with that same serial number.

Last edited:
Modified post 1 to add 2 SMBIOS options: iMac19.1 and iMacPro1.1. This change is also reflected in the EFI folder attached as ZIP.

Back