Contribute
Register

[Guide] LENOVO Z50-70 using Clover UEFI (10.12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait - so what should I do to get audio working? Just give me the steps, please.

That doesn't help - it's a copy, remember? Plus, I'm on 10.12.

edit: this thread is a copy, not that one :p

That thread has the correct links to a more updated github. It is the original, not a copy.

That thread has the correct links to a more updated github. It is the original, not a copy.
I didn't say the 10.11 thread was a copy - anyway, I got some help from /u/CorpNewt (******) and he got my audio working..

Gry guys. Anybody knows what this igpu timeout can be caused by? I disabled Nvidia card in bios. I installed clover on SSD and tried different config files and kexts. I can boot from USB install pendrive but not from SSD. I think it is some kexts in System/library/extension/ but I have no idea which one it is.

Thanks in advance

Here is the timeout I'm talking about
IMG_20161028_141118.jpg

Gry guys. Anybody knows what this igpu timeout can be caused by? I disabled Nvidia card in bios. I installed clover on SSD and tried different config files and kexts. I can boot from USB install pendrive but not from SSD. I think it is some kexts in System/library/extension/ but I have no idea which one it is.

Thanks in advance

Here is the timeout I'm talking about

Seems like you forgot to patch ACPI correctly... (backlight control, IGPU power management).

Guide is linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

After the third attempt a system was installed but clover(-v) says about kernel cache loading error. Log says about dyld cache can't be created because process crashes.

Have any ideas how to fix it?

Attachments

• install.log.zip
    18.5 KB · Views: 94
Somebody please share stable clover efi config.plist for official release of Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back