Contribute
Register

[Guide] LENOVO Z50-70 using Clover UEFI (10.12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the EFI/CLOVER and picture of verbose mode
I was using 0xa2e0008 cause that is linked for my laptop's config.plist at https://raw.githubusercontent.com/the-braveknight/Lenovo-Z50-DSDT-Patch/master/config_install.plist .

OK... You're booting with an invalid ig-platform-id, so it can rule out problems with the graphics drivers.
As noted by @the-braveknight, you have complete nonsense in CustomEDID.
But you're using the VESA/base graphics drivers... I do not know if they pay attention to EDID inject, and Clover may be rejecting it anyway.
Assuming no EDID is injected or that the base graphics drivers ignore injected EDID, it means you have a problem other than a graphics problem...

Maybe you should start over and follow the guide as written. Carefully.

Hi.
I have installed sierra 10.12.4 and wifi card BCM943602BAED in lenovo z50-70. My problem is wifi. I can see other network but not connect to them. Which kexts have I install for bcm943602baed? Can I delete 5GHz patch or the fcvo patch from my config.plist? Can you link me a valid config.plist for my laptop?
Excuse me for my poor english.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi.
I have installed sierra 10.12.4 and wifi card BCM943602BAED in lenovo z50-70. My problem is wifi. I can see other network but not connect to them. Which kexts have I install for bcm943602baed? Can I delete 5GHz patch or the fcvo patch from my config.plist? Can you link me a valid config.plist for my laptop?
Excuse me for my poor english.
Thank you.
BCM943602BAED requires no 3rd-party kext, it is supported natively. But my guide installs FakePCIID kexts to spoof its id for the AirPort branding.
It also doesn't require the fcvo patch and/or the 5GHz patch. It should all work OOB.

BCM943602BAED requires no 3rd-party kext, it is supported natively. But my guide installs FakePCIID kexts to spoof its id for the AirPort branding.
It also doesn't require the fcvo patch and/or the 5GHz patch. It should all work OOB.
Thank you for your answer.
In your opinion el capitan is better than sierra about wifi problems?

Thank you for your answer.
In your opinion el capitan is better than sierra about wifi problems?
No. You should have no Wi-Fi problems. Not in Sierra, nor in El Capitan.

No. You should have no Wi-Fi problems. Not in Sierra, nor in El Capitan.
Can you help me? I have some problems and I don't know how solve.
If I rebuild cache I see errors, kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature.
I don't know if my config.plist is good.
If I attach some file, can you help me ?
Which file have I attach?
Thank you.

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature.
This isn't not an error.
But if you want me to check if there is a problem with your setup, attach "Problem Reproting" files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back