[Guide] Lenovo Y50/Y70 (UHD or 1080p) using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• 8LC6OPH5RhQ.jpg
    8LC6OPH5RhQ.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 275
Hello i have problem shown in picture

The config.plist you're using is not correct. SIP is not disabled, so system files cannot be changed. Follow the guide exactly as written.

The config.plist you're using is not correct. SIP is not disabled, so system files cannot be changed. Follow the guide exactly as written.
how to disable is SIP

If you use the plist files from the guide, it is already disabled. Follow the guide as written.
el copitan mounted and removed Wi-Fi from intel hardware but still the same problem with sleep. i Removed unsupported WiFi/BT hardware.

Attachments

• VIDEO0023.mp4.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 185
el copitan mounted and removed Wi-Fi from intel hardware but still the same problem with sleep. i Removed unsupported WiFi/BT hardware.

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting"

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting"
Good afternoon, I found El Capitan and wanted to make agpm. as factories agpm? look at the photos right now is not seen on the console.

Attachments

• config.plist
    8.8 KB · Views: 284
  • ?????? ?????? 2015-11-16 ? 22.59.07.png
    ?????? ?????? 2015-11-16 ? 22.59.07.png
    290 KB · Views: 214
Good afternoon, I found El Capitan and wanted to make agpm. as factories agpm? look at the photos right now is not seen on the console.

Your config.plist is not per guide. Follow post #1 as written.

If not working, read post #1 "Problem Reporting" and provide all files requested.

Your config.plist is not per guide. Follow post #1 as written.

If not working, read post #1 "Problem Reporting" and provide all files requested.
I received a clover from
cd ~/Projects/y50.git
cp config_UHD.plist /Volumes/EFI/EFI/Clover/config.plist
I don't understand. when I write to you you always say it's not that wrong. I do everything according to your instruction. I always do copy and paste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back