Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Y50/Y70 (UHD or 1080p) using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried without the usb wifi but still have a problem with sleep.

Perhaps you should start over. This time follow the guide exactly as written.

I do not understand about FakePCIID_HD4600_HD4400.kext and FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext. what do you mean what to remove FakePCIID_HD4600_HD4400.kext and FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext.

./install_downloads.sh will remove the duplicate.

Perhaps you should start over. This time follow the guide exactly as written.

./install_downloads.sh will remove the duplicate.
did ./install_downloads.sh deleted the duplicates. wiring the audio through the applehda according to the instructions. but still the same problem of the laptop not waking up from sleep.

did ./install_downloads.sh deleted the duplicates. wiring the audio through the applehda according to the instructions. but still the same problem of the laptop not waking up from sleep.

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Also post output of:
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Also, plugging in an HDMI monitor might help diagnose issues... or a remote desktop connection.

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".<br>
<br>
Also post output of:<br>
Code:
<br>
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions &amp;&amp; sudo kextcache -u /<br>
<br>
<br>
Also, plugging in an HDMI monitor might help diagnose issues... or a remote desktop connection.
<br>
I do not have an external monitor. please help, I did everything as instructed but sleep does not wake up. I go to put, please look and see that video, too, would be more understandable understood the problem))

both tried without WiFi adapter, as you said but still the same problem

Attachments

• All_File_into.zip
    36.7 MB · Views: 144
  • VIDEO0023.mp4.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 107
<br>
I do not have an external monitor. please help, I did everything as instructed but sleep does not wake up. I go to put, please look and see that video, too, would be more understandable understood the problem))

both tried without WiFi adapter, as you said but still the same problem

You did not follow the guide. This guide never installs IntelCPUMonitor.kext.

Start over with fresh install. Follow the guide exactly. No more. No less.

Also, the ioreg shows USB WiFi. USB WiFi is known to cause instability, especially with sleep. Install supported PCIe WiFi card as recommended in post #1.

You did not follow the guide. This guide never installs IntelCPUMonitor.kext.

Start over with fresh install. Follow the guide exactly. No more. No less.

Also, the ioreg shows USB WiFi. USB WiFi is known to cause instability, especially with sleep. Install supported PCIe WiFi card as recommended in post #1.
sorry pci Wi-Fi module in our country are not present. which do you recommend. but when I do testing on the one I removed wifi adapter and all its kext. I said 100 times!

sorry pci Wi-Fi module in our country are not present. which do you recommend. but when I do testing on the one I removed wifi adapter and all its kext. I said 100 times!

The ioreg clearly shows USB WiFi drivers installed and loaded.
Recommendations for WiFi are in post #1.

The ioreg clearly shows USB WiFi drivers installed and loaded.
Recommendations for WiFi are in post #1.
I'm set to zero in Yosemite instructions. Internet use via cable .but still such a mistake sleep on video. what to do?

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    30.3 MB · Views: 232
  • VIDEO0023.mp4.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 227
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back