Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Thank you RehabMan for reply

When i now add EDID to config.plist by Clover configurator lcd panel work when i turn off in bios legacy support - work only in uefi mode (this is not problem for me)

Next problem: The laptop screen does not work after waking up from sleep and when i connect/dissconnect HDMI
There is no way for me to know what you're actually doing without "Problem Reporting" files.
Read guide, post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Motherboard
LENOVO Y50-70
CPU
i7 4710HQ
Graphics
HD4600 + GT 860M (1920x1080)
When I boot the installer, I get a screen different. I don't get the OS X utilities first screen, but the installation of el capitan immediately. I'm used the createinstall method, but I don't get the classic screen with "a minute remaining" of phase 1 (extract and verify).. The ETA on screen is 17 min, instead of 10 min about. So, when it over, If I boot from the USB again, and I select install osx, the installation don't start...

Attachments

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
When I boot the installer, I get a screen different. I don't get the OS X utilities first screen, but the installation of el capitan immediately. I'm used the createinstall method, but I don't get the classic screen with "a minute remaining" of phase 1 (extract and verify).. The ETA on screen is 17 min, instead of 10 min about. So, when it over, If I boot from the USB again, and I select install osx, the installation don't start...
Seems obvious to me...
If the second phase is already done, boot into the resulting install...

Motherboard
LENOVO Y50-70
CPU
i7 4710HQ
Graphics
HD4600 + GT 860M (1920x1080)
Seems obvious to me...
If the second phase is already done, boot into the resulting install...
But I should boot two times from install osx, or not? Instead, when I boot the first time, it install directly... May i get some error after?

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
But I should boot two times from install osx, or not? Instead, when I boot the first time, it install directly... May i get some error after?
On a truly fresh install, that is usually what happens.
If you have existing partitions that you're re-installing to, then maybe not.
And it can also depend on what you have in NVRAM.

Go with the flow...

Motherboard
Mac OS X 10.12.4
CPU
2.49 GHz Intel Core i7
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4600
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
Dear RehabMan thanks for your work.

It's working fine on my Lenovo Y50, UHD. With HDMI - a charm!
Possible, that I cannot call somebody over Facetime while I'm not connected to the WiFi?
(iMessage is working, but cannot call somebody from Facetime > It's greyed out. With the same Apple-ID I can call somebody from an Apple-Device.)

Greetings.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Dear RehabMan thanks for your work.

It's working fine on my Lenovo Y50, UHD. With HDMI - a charm!
Possible, that I cannot call somebody over Facetime while I'm not connected to the WiFi?
(iMessage is working, but cannot call somebody from Facetime > It's greyed out. With the same Apple-ID I can call somebody from an Apple-Device.)

Greetings.
No idea if Facetime works on Ethernet only (your question is not clear, but I think that's what you're asking...).
I don't use Facetime...

(Well, I use Facetime, but just on my iPhone 6s... and audio only)

Motherboard
Mac OS X 10.12.4
CPU
2.49 GHz Intel Core i7
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4600
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
No idea if Facetime works on Ethernet only (your question is not clear, but I think that's what you're asking...).
Yepp, you got it. I'll observe this one and will respond as soon as I've got an answer to this, or if somebody else knows why?

Just got the Safari-Freeze as soon as some "-webkit-animation" is going on. As I could have read so far, Chrome seems to be the solution.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Just got the Safari-Freeze as soon as some "-webkit-animation" is going on. As I could have read so far, Chrome seems to be the solution.
Lilu.kext + IntelGraphicsFixup.kext.

I didn't add it to the guide/github because previous reports on this thread (from owners of the laptop) were that that particular issue was not affecting this laptop. Plus that issue is specific to Sierra, and this guide is for El Capitan.

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone