Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Y50/Y70 (UHD or 1080p) using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
good day my friend. I installed on my laptop Yosemite 10.10.5. all great works SpeedStep works too. but there is one problem, the laptop does not enter sleep mode, just black screen.close the lid of the laptop the screen turns off and then open the lid and the screen once and then shows a black screen. what to do prompt please ?

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".
good day my friend. I installed on my laptop Yosemite 10.10.5. all great works SpeedStep works too. but there is one problem, the laptop does not enter sleep mode, just black screen.close the lid of the laptop the screen turns off and then open the lid and the screen once and then shows a black screen. what to do prompt please ?
another problem with the inclusion of the load occurs artifacts, lines, dots, as shown in the picture. what to do?

Attachments

• mlUUCXHOxJE.jpg
    mlUUCXHOxJE.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 132
  • RehabMan1.zip
    29.2 KB · Views: 108
  • EFI1.zip
    24.7 MB · Views: 104
  • 1’s MacBook Pro.ioreg
    4.3 MB · Views: 117
  • c7Z-mfccxow.jpg
    c7Z-mfccxow.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 133
another problem with the inclusion of the load occurs artifacts, lines, dots, as shown in the picture. what to do?

The guide uses MacBookPro11,1, not MacBookPro11,2 as shown in your ioreg.

Test sleep without USB WiFi. See post #1 regarding WiFi recommendations. USB WiFi is known to cause instability, especially with sleep/wake. USB WiFi is not recommended.

You did not follow the guide. This guide does not use VoodooHDA.

Enable legacy/CSM in BIOS to eliminate/reduce the artifacts during boot.

The guide uses MacBookPro11,1, not MacBookPro11,2 as shown in your ioreg.

Test sleep without USB WiFi. See post #1 regarding WiFi recommendations. USB WiFi is known to cause instability, especially with sleep/wake. USB WiFi is not recommended.

You did not follow the guide. This guide does not use VoodooHDA.

Enable legacy/CSM in BIOS to eliminate/reduce the artifacts during boot.
when changing iokit kext and smbios not fly. you can go through clover configurator and change?
if you change legacy on my windows 10 will not be check?

when changing iokit kext and smbios not fly. you can go through clover configurator and change?
if you change legacy on my windows 10 will not be check?

Sorry, no idea what you're trying to say.

Attachments

• VIDEO0023.mp4.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 153
please see video

Some sort of sleep issue?

Download patchmatic: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-maciasl-patchmatic/downloads/RehabMan-patchmatic-2015-0107.zip
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

In terminal,
Code:
if [ -d ~/Downloads/RehabMan ]; then rm -R ~/Downloads/RehabMan; fi
mkdir ~/Downloads/RehabMan
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

Note: It is easier if you use copy/paste instead of typing the commands manually.

Post contents of Downloads/RehabMan directory (as ZIP).

Also, post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

And output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc

Also, post EFI/Clover folder (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting).

Also post output of:
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Some sort of sleep issue?

Download patchmatic: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-maciasl-patchmatic/downloads/RehabMan-patchmatic-2015-0107.zip
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

In terminal,
Code:
if [ -d ~/Downloads/RehabMan ]; then rm -R ~/Downloads/RehabMan; fi
mkdir ~/Downloads/RehabMan
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

Note: It is easier if you use copy/paste instead of typing the commands manually.

Post contents of Downloads/RehabMan directory (as ZIP).

Also, post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

And output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc

Also, post EFI/Clover folder (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting).

Also post output of:
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /
Yes sleep problem. and the problem of the artifact as in the photo. I tried to change the boot uefi legacy but without change.

Attachments

• EFI2.zip
    24.7 MB · Views: 129
  • RehabMan2.zip
    29.6 KB · Views: 98
  • 1’s MacBook Pro.ioreg
    3.6 MB · Views: 124
  • ?????? ?????? 2015-11-11 ? 0.11.45.png
    ?????? ?????? 2015-11-11 ? 0.11.45.png
    171.3 KB · Views: 134
  • ?????? ?????? 2015-11-11 ? 0.14.10.png
    ?????? ?????? 2015-11-11 ? 0.14.10.png
    483.4 KB · Views: 154
  • mlUUCXHOxJE.jpg
    mlUUCXHOxJE.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 184
Yes sleep problem. and the problem of the artifact as in the photo. I tried to change the boot uefi legacy but without change.

Sleep problem is USB WiFi. USB WiFi not recommended. See WiFi recommendations in post #1.

Remove USB WiFi and test sleep without it.

If successful, post ioreg before and after sleep.

--

Also, you did not follow the guide. The guide does not result in patched IOGraphicsFamily.kext. Restore to vanilla.

And you have both FakePCIID_HD4600_HD4400.kext and FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext. If you had followed the guide, there would be only FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext. Re-run ./download.sh and ./install_downloads.sh.

Your config.plist is not per guide. Read the instructions regarding "Final config.plist".

The guide does not use VoodooHDA. It uses patched AppleHDA via AppleHDA_ALC283.kext.

Please follow the guide as written.

Sleep problem is USB WiFi. USB WiFi not recommended. See WiFi recommendations in post #1.

Remove USB WiFi and test sleep without it.

If successful, post ioreg before and after sleep.

--

Also, you did not follow the guide. The guide does not result in patched IOGraphicsFamily.kext. Restore to vanilla.

And you have both FakePCIID_HD4600_HD4400.kext and FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext. If you had followed the guide, there would be only FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext. Re-run ./download.sh and ./install_downloads.sh.

Your config.plist is not per guide. Read the instructions regarding "Final config.plist".

The guide does not use VoodooHDA. It uses patched AppleHDA via AppleHDA_ALC283.kext.

Please follow the guide as written.
I tried without the usb wifi but still have a problem with sleep.
I do not understand about FakePCIID_HD4600_HD4400.kext and FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext. what do you mean what to remove FakePCIID_HD4600_HD4400.kext and FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back