Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Y50 (UHD or 1080p) using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must copy paste this two kext to KEXT/other folder in EFI partition?

All kexts must be installed to /L/E on your system volume.
Kexts you place in EFI/Clover/kexts/Other will be ignored when booting your system, due to FakeSMC.kext being installed to the system partition and config.plist/SystemParameters/InjectKexts=Detect.
You will also need to restore CoreDisplay framework to vanilla (run the macOS installer).
You may also need LiluFriend.kext (appropriately customized).

where can take this two Kext files?

Google broken in your area?

CoreDisplayFixup.kext is not installed.
I thought you said you were using it instead of the CoreDisplay patch.
??

I don't have problem, my UHD display works with the-darkvoid.
Should I use it to get a milky result or what?

All kexts must be installed to /L/E on your system volume.
Kexts you place in EFI/Clover/kexts/Other will be ignored when booting your system, due to FakeSMC.kext being installed to the system partition and config.plist/SystemParameters/InjectKexts=Detect.
You will also need to restore CoreDisplay framework to vanilla (run the macOS installer).
You may also need LiluFriend.kext (appropriately customized).

I reboot a couple of times after rebuild cache and now works, I have the patched CoreDisplay from this guide

Audio also works, I see in SysPreference -> Trackpad , there isn't any trackpad , there is a fix for this?

Hi rehab man, did you have the chance to check out my last post? Happy Friday BTW ...

Is anybody out there running a Lenovo Y50-70 with 1080p?

Last edited:
Hi guys.
after installing high sierra through the normal installer on Sierra, the first reboot on the screen does so. attached the photo. why?
everything works and also reads the video card, but my Lenovo screen does so. why? I installed the latest version of the clover.

Attachments

• IMG_6415.JPG
    IMG_6415.JPG
    421.5 KB · Views: 62
I don't have problem, my UHD display works with the-darkvoid.
Should I use it to get a milky result or what?

So, I guess we can conclude that the-darkvoid's CoreDisplay patch is still working when applied correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back