Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Y50 (UHD or 1080p) using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys.
after installing high sierra through the normal installer on Sierra, the first reboot on the screen does so. attached the photo. why?
everything works and also reads the video card, but my Lenovo screen does so. why? I installed the latest version of the clover.

Your profile is not filled out as requested in the guide/FAQ. Please fix as per FAQ:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

It looks like you need to enable CSM/legacy boot as per post #1.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
sorry, this is my clover folder

In SysPref-> Touchpad There isn't nothing and I report also this Graphic bug/glitch how in video that I upload in package expecially when I use app download from internet how Whatsapp, Skype, Chrome ec...

I use the-darkvoid patch how guide explain

In file miss only IORegistryExplorer report, I will upload soon (I'm downloading Xcode..)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Attachments

• Archivio.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 94
Last edited:

Attachments

• IMG_6417.JPG
    IMG_6417.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 63
  • IMG_6418.JPG
    IMG_6418.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 108
Hi Rehabman, booted HD 4600 still glitching/flashing ... Problem Reporting files from last boot from Friday (16. November 2017 at 19:42 ... Nothing changed since then) and I have attached and a video from YouTube that I uploaded that displays the exact HD4600 problem ... A video says 30 fps worth of photos anytime ...

Attachments

• Problem Reporting.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 61
  • Problem Reporting.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 59
sorry, this is my clover folder

In SysPref-> touchpd There isn't nothing and I report also this Graphic bug, There Is a solution?

View attachment 293335

View attachment 293336

View attachment 293337
"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.

I updated my message bro

Hi RehabMan I have this on my BIOS and Sierra's screen works. But only with High Sierra the screen does so.

As per guide, CSM/legacy boot must be enabled. Your image proves it is disabled ("UEFI").

Hi Rehabman, booted HD 4600 still glitching/flashing ... Problem Reporting files from last boot from Friday (16. November 2017 at 19:42 ... Nothing changed since then) and I have attached and a video from YouTube that I uploaded that displays the exact HD4600 problem ... A video says 30 fps worth of photos anytime ...

Your ioreg shows backlight control is not implemented correctly.
You need to rebuild cache and reboot such that the patch for AppleBacklight can be applied by Clover.
Also, you should see AppleBacklightInjector.kext in your kextcache output.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back