Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Y50 (UHD or 1080p) using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
What updates are you expecting?

The current kext of my keyboard that supports ALPS if active the CAPS always remains active with Mojave and is annoying. So I do not know when it's active or not.

If I use ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext works all but if I restart Mac the touchpad goes crazy and this leads me to turn off the PC and turn on normally. it's annoying and so I keep using VoodooPS2Controller.kext which supports ALPS.

The current kext of my keyboard that supports ALPS if active the CAPS always remains active with Mojave and is annoying. So I do not know when it's active or not.

You should look for an updated ALPS capable kext.
My kext is for Synaptics.

If I use ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext works all but if I restart Mac the touchpad goes crazy and this leads me to turn off the PC and turn on normally. it's annoying and so I keep using VoodooPS2Controller.kext which supports ALPS.

ApplePS2SmartTouchPad is closed-source and violates the APSL. I'll have nothing to do with it.

You should look for an updated ALPS capable kext.
My kext is for Synaptics.

So you can not do anything for Lenovo's keyboard? you can also send me an adapted kext via pm. because it's a big problem that of the keyboard.

So you can not do anything for Lenovo's keyboard?

My VoodooPS2Controller.kext has a fix for the capslock problem.
It should be easy for the ALPS dev to integrate that workaround into the ALPS kext.

you can also send me an adapted kext via pm. because it's a big problem that of the keyboard.

I don't track development of the ALPS kext... I have no ALPS hardware.

My VoodooPS2Controller.kext has a fix for the capslock problem.
It should be easy for the ALPS dev to integrate that workaround into the ALPS kext.

I can not implement. : /

very well. so I'll have the caps always on ahah

You can use my kext instead (with mouse emulation for the trackpad).
Or seek out a new/updated kext that supports your hardware.

You can use my kext instead (with mouse emulation for the trackpad).
Or seek out a new/updated kext that supports your hardware.

your kext every time I switch from Windows to Mac, then restarting the pc, the touchpad goes crazy and I have to turn off the PC and turn it on again.

your kext every time I switch from Windows to Mac, then restarting the pc, the touchpad goes crazy and I have to turn off the PC and turn it on again.

No ideas without PR files as per FAQ.

But obviously, cold boot is therefore a reasonable work around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back