Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Y50 (UHD or 1080p) using Clover UEFI (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
does your brightness and brightness slider work on 10.12.6
mine still wont work even after repo update

Everything works fine on my system after upgrading from 10.12.5 to 10.12.6.

Before setting up my system I read this guide and the one about the Clover-Stick really carefully (and a few times), wrote a list what to do & which kext-files etc I needed and all post-installation steps. I only had to change one thing - get the newest Clover-Version. With the older one the Installation wouldn´t start properly. But then everything worked smoothly.

Before setting up my system I read this guide and the one about the Clover-Stick really carefully (and a few times), wrote a list what to do & which kext-files etc I needed and all post-installation steps. I only had to change one thing - get the newest Clover-Version. With the older one the Installation wouldn´t start properly. But then everything worked smoothly.

Pretty well covered in post #1, "Major updates".

Pretty well covered in post #1, "Major updates".
I am on the latest clover and i have successfully installed 10.12.6
also did the repo changes after a major update part
still no change
can you please take a look at my output and see if you notice anything wrong

Attachments

• outputs.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 89
Last edited:
here you go
already removed pnlf dsdt from acpi/patched

You neglected to remove SSDT-PNLF.aml from ACPI/patched.
It is still obviously present in ACPI/patched, and it shows obviously in your patchmatic -extract output.

You neglected to remove SSDT-PNLF.aml from ACPI/patched.
It is still obviously present in ACPI/patched, and it shows obviously in your patchmatic -extract output.
these files are from yesterday
you already told me this 1 page ago yesterday
and i removed it
still same result
i need another diagnosis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back