Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Y50 (UHD or 1080p) using Clover UEFI (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great Firewall of China
:oops:

All my projects are on github (linking to bitbucket).

You can read download.sh to see which kexts are being downloaded.

But the download.sh script does nothing that your browser doesn't do, so I don't really get why you can't use it.

All my projects are on github (linking to bitbucket).

You can read download.sh to see which kexts are being downloaded.

But the download.sh script does nothing that your browser doesn't do, so I don't really get why you can't use it.

1. Well, I have to find and download the latest version of the kext

2. But I have a boot Huaping problem (there will be eight divisions of the Apple logo when the progress bar halfway)

This is a picture I took. After entering all the normal login screen
View attachment 171600

3. I need to EFI / Clover / ACPI / patched into my extracted unpatched DSDT SSDTs?

Thank you for your answer has always been. Your guide to great!

1. Well, I have to find and download the latest version of the kext

All github projects have a README. Please read it.

But if you can download from the link provided in README (bitbucket), you can use download.sh. As stated previously, download.sh does nothing that you're not already doing with your web browser.

2. But I have a boot Huaping problem (there will be eight divisions of the Apple logo when the progress bar halfway)

If means you didn't follow the guide. This taken care of with a patch in config.plist and by setting BIOS to enable CSM/legacy boot.

3. I need to EFI / Clover / ACPI / patched into my extracted unpatched DSDT SSDTs?

No. Read/follow the guide as written.

Has anyone tried the newer version of the Y50 with the GTX 960M? It´s on sale on German Amazon and my laptop just faded away....

I know the GPU isn´t detected anyway, but maybe they changed something else?

All github projects have a README. Please read it.

But if you can download from the link provided in README (bitbucket), you can use download.sh. As stated previously, download.sh does nothing that you're not already doing with your web browser.

If means you didn't follow the guide. This taken care of with a patch in config.plist and by setting BIOS to enable CSM/legacy boot.

No. Read/follow the guide as written.

Thank you very much turned out to be my motherboard settings UEFI only.

I suppose it's not possible to use Macbook Gestures on a hackintosh, is it?

I suppose it's not possible to use Macbook Gestures on a hackintosh, is it?

Not with current hardware/drivers. All simulated mouse/keyboard events.

It would be possible with new drivers and new hardware that uses better interfaces than PS2 (USB or I2C). PC laptops still stuck in the dark ages when it comes to trackpad hardware. The PS2 interface is a relic of the 1980s and is still being used.

It is possible that a new BIOS has a new default for DVMT-prealloc... Or something else is going on.

Post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

I haven't forgotten you. It's just that my external HD somehow crashed (booting Clover without caches) and I am trying to fix it since it lost its boot structure... As soon as I overcome the problem I will post ioreg...

PS. OSx disk gets so easily damaged...:thumbdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back