Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo X250

Status
Not open for further replies.
At first boot, WIFI and Bluetooth works but once PC goes to sleep and awake I'm still losing BT.

Attachments

• my setup 2.zip
    5.7 MB · Views: 85
Thanks but I'm unable to find a resolution to specific to my case or DW1830 WLAN adpater. I had followed the guide prior to posting my issue https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-creating-a-custom-ssdt-for-usbinjectall-kext.211311/

If you have a question, you must provide problem reporting files as per FAQ.
"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Has anyone upgraded sierra -> high sierra ?
If so can you post details about it ?
Did you have any problems ?

Has anyone upgraded sierra -> high sierra ?
If so can you post details about it ?
Did you have any problems ?

I followed the guide at beginning of post which is right on spot and a good starting point for 10.13. Each laptop specs might be different so ensure that you do proper diligence by doing the necessary research prior to starting. Overall everything works including SD reader for me. Some issues I found after installation:

- Guide instructions to use IntelBacklight kext is broken in 10.13.
- Native WIFI adapter not compatible. upgrade to DW1830 if possible. BT and WIFI patching required for this adapter
- USB_Injector_X250.kext is broken. Recommended to https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-creating-a-custom-ssdt-for-usbinjectall-kext.211311/

Good luck

1. So you can`t adjust brightness ??
2. I have DW1830. So I will have to install kexts for it ?
3. So usb is completely not working till you create custom ssdt-usb-inject-all ??
4. You have upgraded from sierra or you have made a fresh install ( I`m currently on sierra ) ?

Hi,

I'm trying to fix some issues with my x250.

First of all my x250 is running the last bios update available 1.27, not my fault it came that way. So my ACPI files does not appears to match with the ones on the guide, not even the numbers so it's quite annoying to apply the patches. Anyway after a lot of tries I get it to work with some issues.

Graphics works OK, minor glitch during the boot up, just a screen flash on the apple logo screen. It appears to be at the time that the graphic driver is load.
Sound >OK but I lost it a few times, don't know why, appears to be randomly.
Trackpad -> I'm using Tluck VoodooPs2 as it support Trackpoint. So trackpad and trackpoint works. I'm trying to use the 2 fingers gesture on the safari but it appears to do nothing. 3 Finger of Mission control and desktop works ok via shortcut menu config.
Sound and Brightness Function keys works, BUT I have a weird issue, F10 and F11 acts too as brightness Function Keys.

I need help to check if I applied the patches correctly because I don't think so.
I have the led blink issue and my Screen LID does not sleep the notebook, it just appears to ignore it.

About Wifi and BT I'm waiting to receive the Broadcom, hope to be soon.

I think I have attach all the files as Rehabman indicates, any help would be appreciated.

One more thing, when my x250 boot it waits on the Lenovo logo. I need to press anykey and then appears the clover. I try on legacy and on UEFI, result it's the same, I need always to press a key.

Regards

Attachments

• Kextcache.txt
    1.2 KB · Views: 180
  • kextstats.txt
    837 bytes · Views: 178
Last edited:
Hi,

I'm trying to fix some issues with my x250.

First of all my x250 is running the last bios update available 1.27, not my fault it came that way. So my ACPI files does not appears to match with the ones on the guide, not even the numbers so it's quite annoying to apply the patches. Anyway after a lot of tries I get it to work with some issues.

Graphics works OK, minor glitch during the boot up, just a screen flash on the apple logo screen. It appears to be at the time that the graphic driver is load.
Sound >OK but I lost it a few times, don't know why, appears to be randomly.
Trackpad -> I'm using Tluck VoodooPs2 as it support Trackpoint. So trackpad and trackpoint works. I'm trying to use the 2 fingers gesture on the safari but it appears to do nothing. 3 Finger of Mission control and desktop works ok via shortcut menu config.
Sound and Brightness Function keys works, BUT I have a weird issue, F10 and F11 acts too as brightness Function Keys.

I need help to check if I applied the patches correctly because I don't think so.
I have the led blink issue and my Screen LID does not sleep the notebook, it just appears to ignore it.

About Wifi and BT I'm waiting to receive the Broadcom, hope to be soon.

I think I have attach all the files as Rehabman indicates, any help would be appreciated.

One more thing, when my x250 boot it waits on the Lenovo logo. I need to press anykey and then appears the clover. I try on legacy and on UEFI, result it's the same, I need always to press a key.

Regards

ACPI patching always based on file content, not file names.
See guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.232984/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back