Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo u310/u410 Yosemite using Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have wifi usb dongle. I installed driver for it and software Wireless Network Utility but it wont open :C

Edit: Ok. Everthink working good except WiFi dongle

Your drivers must not be for Yosemite. Search for up-to-date drivers.

Note: Much better results with supported built-in PCIe WiFi.

After creating SSDT file and after selected Checked Drop OEM under ACPI.
it stuck on MISSING BLUETOOTH CONTROLLER TRANSPARET. ;/

After creating SSDT file and after selected Checked Drop OEM under ACPI.
it stuck on MISSING BLUETOOTH CONTROLLER TRANSPARET. ;/

Boot verbose and show photo. The last message is generally not the most important.

Post EFI/Clover folder.

-v photo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    581.8 KB · Views: 97

You forgot to post EFI/Clover folder.

"Waiting for DSMOS" without a corresponding "DSMOS has arrived" implies that FakeSMC is missing or not loading.

Hello there.
i have Yosemite running stable on u310 touch, but i was wondering if it is possible to configure the trackpad to work more like a mac. With gestures and everything?
thanks in advance

Hello there.
i have Yosemite running stable on u310 touch, but i was wondering if it is possible to configure the trackpad to work more like a mac. With gestures and everything?
thanks in advance

There are limited gestures implemented in my Synaptics driver. No hack is like a real Mac.

Well, this is weird. Followed this tutorial and had absolutely no problems. Everything worked first time. Thank you lazarus and RehabMan. No, really. I can only imagine the time and effort you put into all this. I am tremendously grateful.

So glad to hear it. Most of the thanks should go to RehabMan. I've just consolidated others' work.

So glad to hear it. Most of the thanks should go to RehabMan. I've just consolidated others' work.

There are still improvements to post #1 that could be made.

Mostly to make the install more "update proof":
- use AppleHDA injector and Clover config.plist patches instead of patched AppleHDA
- use Clover config.plist patches for the changes to AppleIntelFramebufferCapri

The AppleHDA injector is discussed in this thread. And the patches required for Capri are in my example config.plist files.

By fixing those two things, you would be able to update to the next version without breaking audio and HDMI-audio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back