Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo u310/u410 Yosemite using Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the quick reply been experiencing a lot of the common problems you posted!!

Looks like I have the following codec 0x14f1506e, I have just replaced with an old working AppleHDA kext for now (see attached) not quite sure what is going on or what I need to do next

Attachments

• AppleHDA.kext.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 140
Thanks for the quick reply been experiencing a lot of the common problems you posted!!

Looks like I have the following codec 0x14f1506e, I have just replaced with an old working AppleHDA kext for now (see attached) not quite sure what is going on or what I need to do next

If you're using a fully patched AppleHDA kext, then the Clover KextsToPatch content does not matter.
But it might be that an old AppleHDA will not work with 10.12 (requires repatch from native AppleHDA).

You should look into using an injector and Clover KextsToPatch instead.

See FAQ: http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Thanks RehabMan - looks like I have lost my Power Management as well fresh install to Sierra - seem to be stuck in low frequency mode.

I followed your guide with no luck in getting it working

http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-native-power-management-for-laptops.175801/

Tried various combinations of Clover settings as per your guide and others on the net but can't seem to get it to switch to any other frequency.

I followed your steps for Problem Reporting and have attached all the files below - if you get a chance can you give me some insight into what I might be missing?

Thank you kindly sir!!!

Attachments

• u310 Chris.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 135
Thanks RehabMan - looks like I have lost my Power Management as well fresh install to Sierra - seem to be stuck in low frequency mode.

I followed your guide with no luck in getting it working

http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-native-power-management-for-laptops.175801/

Tried various combinations of Clover settings as per your guide and others on the net but can't seem to get it to switch to any other frequency.

I followed your steps for Problem Reporting and have attached all the files below - if you get a chance can you give me some insight into what I might be missing?

Thank you kindly sir!!!

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Note: When specifying your bootloader, if using Clover legacy, please be sure to specify "Clover legacy"). Specifying "Clover" will be assumed as "Clover UEFI"

Done, sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back