Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo IdeaPad/XiaoXin 700-15ISK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I read your old post, the screenshots are Chinese. Are you Chinese, if so, can I add your qq as friend and connect you with QQ?

My problem is that I make a USB boot driver, and replace all clover file with your zip file,then I install successful , but when I boot , it restart automatically.

Last edited:
My problem is that I make a USB boot driver, and replace all clover file with your zip file,then I install successful , but when I boot , it restart automatically.
Please give me error screenshot before restart.
I live in Taiwan and we don't use QQ here , for some reasons that all Chinese should know, but you still can PM me in Chinese.

Please give me error screenshot before restart.
I live in Taiwan and we don't use QQ here , for some reasons that all Chinese should know, but you still can PM me in Chinese.
I use #90's .aml file to replace the old, and I boot successfully. Another question is the screen display this before clover GUI,is this the error?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171105-225541.jpg
    Screenshot_20171105-225541.jpg
    646.7 KB · Views: 98
I use #90's .aml file to replace the old, and I boot successfully. Another question is the screen display this before clover GUI,is this the error?

Put all drivers into l/e, Rebuild cache.

My fault, I occasionally merged injection for BCM94352Z into the attachment one...

Fn keys have some problem. Press fn key alone is turnning off the volume, f11 and f12 is no use , fn+f11 and fn+f12 is Adjust the brightness

I don't know how to fix the FN key muting, but my F11 F12 can work without FN key press.
I turn hot key in BIOS, you may try it.

Hello, the computer will be placed one night, keyboard and mouse can not be used, how to solve the problem, after the re establishment of the cache is normal. ELAN touchpad.

This problem happens every day for the first time,Bothering me。

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back